Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello alliekear

To be honest that would be a better choice
officialbferg
I Plan to Stick Around

At midnight EST will Ontario Apple Stores get updated online?

kevinsdhaliwal9
I Plan to Stick Around

hey meowmix

im in line for iphone 6 plus 64 gb gold and sitting at number 74 do you think i will get before october?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kevinsdhaliwal9

If Apple can supply that many then yes but only time will tell if Rogers gets that many. Hopefully they do.
Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey kevinsdhailiwal9, I hope you do, I was orignally #7 and i'm currently in progress for that model, it seems like only the first 30-40 of us managed to go in progress for that model so i hope they have more than that for you guys asap. I'm not sure if you'll get it before october but i hope you do.
Kenneth10
I'm Here A Lot

Hi Meowmix,

If I made a business reservation for an iphone 6 64gb and it says in progress (pre-fulfilment), is it still worth waiting, or should I just cancel it? I remember reading somewhere where you noted that the status would indicate that the phones are in their warehouse. Thanks
mattsatt
I Plan to Stick Around

If i am 119 for the iPhone 6+, 64gb in gold. Do you think I will get it this week? My status is currently open.
BlackPanthor
I've Been Here Awhile

Where do you check your status
sandyyue
I Plan to Stick Around

I am so happy. Finally, I got my Iphone6+ gold this afternoon~~~
akswun
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok So I finally got my iPhone 6 64gb Space Grey!

Little back ground:

Previous Phone: iPhone 4

Contract: None (Expired over a year ago)

Reserved iPhone 6 on Friday Sept 12 @ 5AM; Took an hour of refreshing but able to get #532 cue.

By Monday Sept 15 reservation status : In Progress

Wednesday My Rogers did not work and still continues to be down at this time.

Got email on Friday Sept 19th about confirmation about my iPhone 6 Reservation being shipped.  Which included a tracking number.  Tracking confirmed delivery to local Scarborough store yesterday Saturday Sept 20.  Email told me to wait for a call from the store.  No call today, Sunday, but decided to stop by the local store and he told me that they only have reservations to fulfill.  One of them being mine.

Got told that if I was going to get the Upgrade subsidized price I would have to change my current plan to their new system.  Something equal in data and Ulimited everything else would be $110!!!

Rogers rep assisted me with calling rogers to discuss retention and other possible solutions to keep me happy.  I did mention I have a Hospital Business plan option.  My Rogers "Business Partner" website just updated their page with the iPhone 6 Reservations but only an advertisement.  Price plans were the same $70/month Ulimited call/text/VM 5GB data w/ the subsidized 2 year contract of $374 iphone 6 64gb.

Rep at the store had to do a Manual upgrade but I was good to go.  So what can we learn here?

Wait for the email w/ tracking number.  Go to your store when you do get confirmation of delivery.  Don't get screwed by Rogers new iPhone plans and possibly talk to retentions prior to picking up your phone to keep your current plan.  Pricing is outrageous.  I know since nobody has been making calls or texts they have to monopolize the data usage.  But try with all your might to retain your older contracts.  

Hope everyone gets their 6/6+ soon.