Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi there,

I'm planning on upgrading to 6 but I have a month left on my contract. I was wondering, if I preorder now, will it take couple months or just a week or so?

Haven't started any of the preorder registration.

Any opinions or suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
I Plan to Stick Around

you can litterally walk in to basically any apple store and take your pick at a 6 if you wanted one. Dont wait on rogers, they dropped the ball this time around

I Plan to Stick Around

Business reservation is useless I reserved at Apple and picked up this morning. Good luck to everyone else.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello antunica

I absolutely love the 6+. The size doesn't bother me and no i don't want the smaller one lol. The battery on this is fantastic. Won't lie better then my S5 haha.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am having same difficulties as some of you finding out what my order status is. I reserved a 6 pluse 128 GB on the day reservations opened. I was 135 on the reservation list. However since launch I can log in but cannot check my order status, or anything else on my account for that matter. Just get the red message stating they have difficulties logging into my account. I called Rogers and they were not much help. My local Apple store still have iphone 6 in stock but no iphone plus, which is what I really want. If I pick up the iphone 6 will I be able to upgrade to an iphone 6 plus when it becomes available or will I be penalized?

I Plan to Stick Around

yes you will get penalized. Wait for the 6+

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix - i sent you a private message but you havent replied 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

The 6 plus is awesome. I came from an iPhone 4, was not awkward for a minute. Got lucky and got one from the Apple Store, but almost didn't because Rogers' site was down... Was not amusing
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Basem

You can go pick it up at the Apple store . Won't be penalized for doing so. Just log in when it's up and running and cancel it. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

What's the link to see about the Apple Store orders for each store? And do they reset every night?