Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Anyone who is 50 and higher for the 6+ silver 64gb, you guys just went down by one lol I cancelled and got a 6 instead at apple
I Plan to Stick Around

@youngrichone
Yeah, I tried different browser, different OSs, different links, clearing cache, the whole nine yards. Nothing works.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in the same situation but I'm number 511
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Yep me too. Nothing since Wednesday night.
I Plan to Stick Around

@kjoseph are you able to sign in?
I Plan to Stick Around

I can sign in but I get the red "currently experiencing problems" message. Hovering over MyRogers didn't work either.

I Plan to Stick Around

Battery Usage 6hrs 15 min on LTE/wifi since last full charge, still at 34% on my iPhone 6. It's doing okay.

I agree with one of the previous comments that the InvisibleShield Glass screen protector is great. I wonder if they made it slightly smaller due to the slight curve of the glass, but I agree it could have been marginally larger.

Down to #20 waiting for iPhone 6+ 128gb Gold, down from #21. Yay cancellations lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

You can't be in the forums when you hover over My Rogers or the sub-menu won't come out. if you can be signed in and able to click Products and Services in that submenu you might have a shot. Otherwise, no other ideas.
I'm a Regular

Mine is coming via UPS to my Rogers store and I have been able to track it all the way using UPS tracking number.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have been able to check my reservation number by going to:

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/iphone?asc_icid=home-campaigns_iPhone_slot-1

Scrolling down to the bottom and picking reserve device for upgrade. Login and then it gives me the reservation page and I select the phone number I reserved it under and it shows the position/status.