Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

You can only change when your open first of all....
I Plan to Stick Around

Christineeee_
I don't think it'll be months. The Rogers reps have no clue but if you get a phone at the store and cancel your business reservation you won't be charged. It's one or the other.
I Plan to Stick Around

Question for those who used the Apple system:  Are you guys paying full price? 

I Plan to Stick Around

@writergal
I used Apple's reservation system at midnight last night for a 16GB iPhone 6. Worked like a charm. I'm not paying full price, I will be doing a HUP with Rogers when I pick it up at the Apple Store. Can't wait!! Smiley Very Happy

The iPhone 6 I reserved through Rogers will be arriving in Sherbrooke, QC this week. If anyone is interested, I'm not taking it!
I Plan to Stick Around

Both Rogers and UPS are USELESS! Looks Like i'm staying in progress until tomorrow since UPS doesn't do anything on weekends which i find even more useless about them. These postal companies really need to be a 24/7 service instead of mostly having to rely on business days...
I Plan to Stick Around

Lucky for all of you using the Apple system, i tried that at midnight but unfortunately I live in Toronto. So you could probably guess why it didn't work out too well.
I Plan to Stick Around

Frankly, I'm not yet convinced that Apple got the demand wrong. I think what Apple got wrong was the pent up demand for something new and the 6+ certainly speaks to something new. Once the novelty wears off and practicality weighs in, I expect many of the people that lunged at the 6+ to either change to a 6 before the limit is reached or if they go past, end up regretting the choice. I think Apple projected something like 65% 6 and 35% 6 PLUS. Once the dust settles, I don't think they will be that far off.

I Plan to Stick Around

hi, do you guys receive additional email from Rogers or UPS indicating that your iphone6+ is in the store to pick up?????
I'm Here A Lot

Hey Everyone,

So I won this Rogers First Rewards Challange at the Rogers Cup a little over a month ago and now have 505,000 Rogers First Rewards points ($5,050 worth of points). I am planning on using about $750 of those points to upgrade mine and someone else's phone (iPhone 6, 64gb space grey and iPhone 6+ 64gb gold). What I was wondering if you guys have any great ideas for how I could spend these Rogers points???

Also, any guesses about when I can expect my 6's

iPhone 6, 64GB space grey: OPEN: #1680

iPhone 6 Plus, 64GB gold: OPEN #1384

Thanks!

I Plan to Stick Around

Meow

Still #160 for the 6+, 64, in gold.
Live in Calgary
Was told to change my store location to a bigger Rogers Wireless, then I would get my phone this week.

Any truth to this?

Hate not havin a cell.