Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: For those who already got their iPhones

Mine actually offered me the choice before I could even ask. I think they were so busy that they were more than happy to let me take the iPhones home to do the sim switch.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Looks like most orders that UPS showed as a Saturday delivery weren't actually delivered. They now show Monday as a delivery date. Hopefully having most of these devices activated on multiple days (Fri/Sat/Sun) will allow Rogers' systems to stay up tomorrow. 

Also looks like the 6+ is sold out across the country in Apple stores, Future Shops and Best Buys. Not sure about smaller places but i'm pretty sure that is the case as well. 

I actually got to see both devices. Love both models. I ordered the 6+ and had no issues with it. I went from an iPhone 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4, iPhone 5 to a Samsung S4. The S4 is actually just as wide but the 6+ is much taller yet slimmer. I plan to not go with a case this time around because the device just feels perfect in the hand and looks great. I do plan to get Applecare though. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It means it'll ship soon. What did you order and what spot you were you in? How long were you In progress(pre-fulfillment)?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Reservation Spot #134 out of 907
Business Hardware upgrade iphone 6 16gb space grey.
It's just sitting there and the total number keeps going up.
This is starting to get ridiculous
Highlighted
I've Been Around

The last time I was able to log into my account was Tuesday afternoon. I was position 91 for a gold plus 16g.  I'm upset that I have no idea where I stand now and can't see anything on myrogers. I've tried everything and no one can help me. I don't even care that I dont have the phone. I just want to be able to know where I stand.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So apparently the corporate side hasn't recieved a single phone. Meowmix is that what you've heard as well?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No sunday is off for ups and fedex...i work at fedex ground
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Im 128 for iphone 6+ grey
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call that my 6 Plus arrived at my Rogers Plus store and is waiting 🙂

I guess either they were delayed yesterday or their warehouse partners did a weekend delivery last night/ this morning. Awesome stuff, Rogers 🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Ridiculous if that's the case. If there isn't a change from the in progress (pre-fulfilment) status that I'm getting by Monday, I'm cancelling by business reservation and buying my 6 from the Apple store