Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Dimundz88

U need to let Apple know u unlocked it via Rogers. They should give u a unlocked one back . just tell them.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So can anyone confirm that the spigen cases are not sharp on the port openings on the bottom for resting on your pinky?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Skyjumper wrote:
So can anyone confirm that the spigen cases are not sharp on the port openings on the bottom for resting on your pinky?

I've never known them to be... but you'd have to hold the case in your hands to be sure of that. Depends on where they put the seams

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I still can't access the rogers website.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been in the #70s and OPEN since launch... Any idea when I'll get my 6+?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

fhgfdgfdgdf,

Hello, when did you get one from future shop? And is it reall $100 cheaper??

I Plan to Stick Around

General comment

Although I'm not surprised, it's amazing how all the grunting and groaning about Rogers quickly subsides when people actually get their phones. Further, I hear some of you ( MEOWMIX INCLUDED ) thanking Rogers for the great speaker that was included with the phone. You want to know why Rogers behaves as they do, that's why. In the end, it's all about the chase and Rogers knows it. All forgiven once you get the phone in your hands. I'm sure none of you that were hacking away at the Rogers name only Friday have done anything to hold Rogers accountable for the BS that has gone on all week. Truly a soap opera if there has ever been one and you're all the stars.

That said, I really am ( honestly ) happy that you were able to get your phones and do hope you're enjoying them. Next year, or the year after, when this starts all over again, tone down the behavior a little bit unless you're really prepared to do something about it.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been in the #155 on Thursday , I can not access the web site since then, no email follow up , no nothing , what a great system and service! I have been using Rogers Internet cable TV and cellphone service more than a dacade!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well... Off to enjoy my Sunday. We'll see you all at midnight chasing the Apple Reservations again.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile