Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

meowmix, what do i have to go on, knowing that the idea of rogers pumping out phones everyday filling stock for pre orders?
how do i know they will do this for us ?

im still sooo excited for my phone, but im dying here, i dont have any faith in rogers at this point.
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6
6+ 16GB Space Grey
Position: 19
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kcockbur

Honestly no one does at this point either. Sometimes i don't. I won't lie. After all this disaster it seems like it.

Do remember that Bell has a 5-8 week delay for most of the 6+ models. Same with Telus. So i know all the carriers will be getting a small amount of the 6+ in stock. Seeing as your that low number, you should see ur status change next week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mr. meowmix

okay. hopefully, by Monday you think ?>?
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I just scrolled through Rogers FB page.... This is what I saw...
Rogers I can say this: Due to demand, we are out of stock of iPhone 6 Plus.
-Chris
Yesterday at 11:46am
This was posted from a Rogers employee on their FB in response to questions from upset customers. So yup, they have none. They could have put this on their my Rogers page as an update, and maybe when the site finally works we would know there is none. So if ur open, then ur in for a long wait cause there is none in stock with Rogers!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello KittyKat433

Yes as i said in my last post that even Bell & Telus are out of stock & have a 5-8 week delay.
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks kitty for posting this,

i wonder if out of stock means altogether or that there is no stock after all the reso's are filled.

now i guess the only question is when will they get stock, and how long does it take to manufacture phones and have them shipped.

but as it stands, now i have a right to be furious.

other people had there phones reso's filled, people wayyyy after me, higherrrr numbers on the national listing of who is first come to be first served,
i was first 50 of all Canada for my make and model, and now everyone else seems to be going home with there phones when they were not early birds like me and the others in the top 50, i have only heard of number 7, 49 , 12 and i think number 22 got filled. out of top 50.

where did all the fing iphones run off to. obviously not my rogers store they had none. toronto hardly had any for such a large city.

what is rogers going to do if we have to wait,
not my fault they didnt order or ask for more when allllllllllllllllllllllll the reso's came in last Friday.

s u c h a j o k e
I Plan to Stick Around

if me and other folks have to go through a 5-8 week delay, i think rogers better offer us something for getting screwed out of our reso's .....

what a calamity
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

samsung note 4 will go on general sale from October 10.

apple is holding 6 plus model inventory until.......early of October?

Come on APPLE!

I Plan to Stick Around

I honestly believe given the recent movement of individuals on this Board and stories additional 6+s (little wait for 6s) being added at the stores, most people will have their phone in a few weeks.

Cancellations are nice too, I dropped 3 spots (likely cancellations though) today from 72.  Originally started at 244, I'm continuing to creep a little closer and everyone needs to be patient.

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey 6+ 128GB Space Grey

Position :      69