Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

if I make a midnight reservation do I have to pick it up tomorrow? Or can I schedule it for Monday even if I hit one tonight?
I've Been Here Awhile

I have not been able to access MY ROGERS since last Wednesday.  Ordered a 6+ 128 GB Space Grey.  I have called support numerous times. The first time I was told that when the Rogers techs were putting the NHL site in they destroyed MY ROGERS for some customers.  The next time I called they said the tech department shut it down on purpose because they were nervous about too many iPhone customers crashing the site. It seems many people are able to still access MY ROGERS, because they keep posting their position numbers - I have no clue what mine is, I can't access MY ROGERS and the support people have no idea what my status is.  One of the support people told me to download the MY ROGERS app for iPhone and I would be able to check my status that way.  That is not correct - there is no link in the app.  Maybe they get a small commission for every idiot they convince to download the app.

I Plan to Stick Around

@kbffs wrote:
I saw the one in Quebec too... I actually looked up directions. Seven hours or so from Toronto. Hmm. LOL!! Just kidding! Sigh...

Dude, honestly I would do it... 7 hrs aint that big a deal...lmao

I Plan to Stick Around

It's unexplainable whats going on with MyRogers.

I'm logged in now and its working fine for me. I've logged in at least 25 times a day every day since last wednesday with almost no problems.

Seems like it is just going to work for some and not work for others. :S
I Plan to Stick Around

@dsfsdvdsnfj wrote:

is apple reservation gonna go live everyday at 12? 

It's live 24/7. The reason you check at 12 is becuase thats when their inventory gets updated. And those who don't pick up their reservations go back into inventory and are availbel to the public again.

I Plan to Stick Around

@blackenstock wrote:

I have not been able to access MY ROGERS since last Wednesday.  Ordered a 6+ 128 GB Space Grey.  I have called support numerous times. The first time I was told that when the Rogers techs were putting the NHL site in they destroyed MY ROGERS for some customers.  The next time I called they said the tech department shut it down on purpose because they were nervous about too many iPhone customers crashing the site. It seems many people are able to still access MY ROGERS, because they keep posting their position numbers - I have no clue what mine is, I can't access MY ROGERS and the support people have no idea what my status is.  One of the support people told me to download the MY ROGERS app for iPhone and I would be able to check my status that way.  That is not correct - there is no link in the app.  Maybe they get a small commission for every idiot they convince to download the app.

im in the same boat too not sure what to do. i guess just wait for an shipping email/txt

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello benjaminleroux

Great to hear!!! 😛
I'm Here A Lot

@meowmix  no iphone for me, turns out the ups truck took it to richmond hill, rather than the store where I was supposed to pick it up 😞   no chance they'll have it tomorrow right? since its sunday... sigh...

I Plan to Stick Around

19 Minutes...

Any other Mountain Timer's going for it?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello teasdfeser

Hmm i doubt it for tomorrow as its Sunday.. Most likely Monday / Tuesday for sure.