Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I see the apple reservation site running but . only able to select one location ? Smiley Frustrated

I Plan to Stick Around

time difference, ontario only opens at 12
I Plan to Stick Around

I just want to put this out there that the Apple Store at West Edmonton Mall treated me and my wife extremely well today. I made a reservation there for 10-11am for 2 gold 64gb 6s. When we got there, the store manager informed us that the Rogers system was down with no ETA of when it would be back up. He went out of his way to ensure we were taken care of by having an employee hold the phones for us until Rogers was back up. When it was, he called me personally to inform me we could come back and process the upgrades. Everything went smoothly and he even made sure we had priority in line for getting this done as we had already waited for our original reservation time. At the end, he made sure we were happy, thanked us for our patience, and apologized for the system being down and inconveniencing us (even though it was not Apple's fault, obviously).
I know this post is a bit long, but I feel that this Apple Store and the store manager there in particular need to be recognized for their outstanding service! So thank you to them because I'd still be waiting a long time for these phones to go to "in progress" from Rogers.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the clarification Matt !
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've been trying to do an online reservation for an iphone6 and the system isn't working for me. As a business/corporate account I can't access support until Monday. Which is past the expiry offer for the online reservation an Bluetooth speaker. Let's hope my buisness rep can help rectify all this. I know it's been busy and systems can fail....I'm sure a Rogers will make it right.

I was in the retail store today to change up my plan, couldn't do it there and the offices were closed. Sigh.
I Plan to Stick Around

@cdcd3

Glad I could help Smiley Wink
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello knockbur

Yes and they also put them towards the new activations as well. Something is screwed up as well it seems
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone in Ontario recieved a 6+ SG 64gb?  If so what was your original reservation number?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes but I haven't picked it up yet. I was #34 in the queue.
I Plan to Stick Around

I honestly preordered with target at first but they never received a single 6+ and was told by the reps it could be until October and uncertain of when they would have the 6+.