Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I don't think we have a Rogers warehouse in Victoria, mine seems to be with UPS in Victoria but they are not delivering it to the store until Monday. UPS only delivers on weekends for special orders, Rogers sent it as Regular. I believe I will get mine on Monday.
I Plan to Stick Around

I mentioned it before but for those just tuning in who might have similar cases. I got my shipping notice on friday. UPS delivered it today on a saturday. But not to the store. To the main office or some crap like that and monday is when the store will get it. So yeah if yours is going a roundabout way or something then it might be similar.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow,

I haven't read all the posts.  You got your 6plus.  When, Where???

JAVAJ

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Mine was shipped into Victoria this morning but they don't deliver any further on Weekends unless it is a rush order.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys, keep an eye on https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability as Apple may randomly open it up, you can do Carrier upgrades or buy the Unlocked outright from your local Apple Store if they have that particular item in stock.  Yesterday, or earlier this morning rather, around Midnight I was able to reserve and pick up at 10AM.

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

UPS Ground packages are generally delivered anytime Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and to business addresses during their normal business hours Monday through Friday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

thanks solaron 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@solaron

I thoguht apple opened it up at 12? 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

After the "system down@ debacle today I finally was able to pick up my 6+ silver 64gb today! It's lovely 🙂

For those trying to still figure out when they'll be getting their phones here are my details:

Preordered Sept 12 at 5am-ish, got reso # 134. Status was "open" through the following week, last reso check was Thursday PM and I was at 121. Thurs night it changed to "in progress". Friday I went to my Rogers Plus in Barrie and upgraded my 5 to a 64gb silver 6 but kept my 6+ reso. Saturday overnight I got a shipping notice (to Barrie location) with a delivery time of 1:30pm Sat. It was delivered to the store at noon but they couldn't give it to me because system was down. 4pm I went back to, system was up, swapped my 6 from the day before for my 6+ and got the free speaker. All is well with the world 🙂
Thanks to MeowMix for all of your help through the process, glad to see you got your 6+ too!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

they do open at 12.. just spoke with an apple rep