Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I got the iphone6+ few hours ago .. And comes with the speaker .. The speaker it's great ..the sound it's good .. Thanks Rogers .. Haha .. The phone it's very good .. How all of u guys who didn't get the phone yet will get it soon ..
I Plan to Stick Around

Something to look forward to for those waiting..

I just put a few thousand songs, a couple kids movies, and an entire season of House of Cards on my iPhone and still have 74Gb available!!
I'm Here A Lot

With Rogers system being down, it only took me 4 hours to get my new iPhone.
I Plan to Stick Around

You guys who have the 6+ are very lucky. Can't wait for mine

I Plan to Stick Around

Skyjumper you're getting me even more excited aha, the first thing i'm gonna do is download Spotify on my iPhone for all my music, then all my movies, and then show off my phone since i'm pretty much the only person I know that's getting it at launch lool. Well technically abit after launch but you know what i mean.
I Plan to Stick Around

Does the rogers rep at the store open the box and activate for you like my old telus reps? I don't like them doing this (I'm . about being the one unboxing my new phone)..when I objected, telus would always tell me they had to do the activation and show me how to use my phone (I'm not tech illiterate) is rogers the same?

I Plan to Stick Around

I was at a restaurant last night and showing friends some pictures on Facebook. I thought the waiter was going to cream himself. He asked if it was an iPhone 6 and just about everybody within 4 table was leaning over to look. Lol. I guess all the Android fanboy Apple haters only exist on the Internet.

I asked the waiter if he wanted to use it to take a picture of us. He lit right up. "DO I EVER!!" He said.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

for the poeple that reserve at 12 am on the apple site will I be able to do it tonight?

I Plan to Stick Around

6+ 64GB Space Grey
Position : 227

Couple cancellations today. Sure hope there's a chance I get mine next week. Fingers crossed.
I Plan to Stick Around

@debbiemf662

Yes you will be able to at 12am. I don't know how much stock they will have though 😕