Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Picked up 6+ 128GB Space grey at the Rogers store near Yonge/Lawrence.

First 6+ they had seen at the store.

Was #10 in reservation list.

I bit the bullet and moved tho the new Share Everyting plan after speaking to Rogers CSR on phone this morning.

When i was checking out at the Rogers store the CSR asked if I wanted to pay an additional $5/month for some type of enhanced voicemail.  Leave it to Rogers to nickle an dime me. The DNA still runs deep in this company.

I Plan to Stick Around

did your iphone6+ come with the speaker in the same box?
I Plan to Stick Around

Still at 36 Open for the 128GB 6+ Space Grey. Hoping for In Progress and Shipped this week!

I'm Here A Lot

The speaker is shipped in a separate box. It also doesnt necessarily ship at the same time as the phone. The speaker may show up before, the same day or after the phone. The box the speaker comes in has all the same customer contact information as the box the phone comes in. The store cannot sell the speaker as there is no SKU attached to their inventory.
I Plan to Stick Around

but we only got 1 ups tracking number, so this tracking is for iphone6 or for speaker???
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I pre-ordered my iphone 6 through the website the friday before for it to be shipped on launch day to their store & I still didn't get it but it says it was shipped . And i didnt get any email to view the tracking details?!?

I've Been Around

iPhone 6 128gb SG on the corporate side: was #16 through the week and am now at Order in Progress (activation) as of yesterday at 4pm. Was really hoping to have it shipped on launch day but it looks like I'll be getting it next week some time. When I ordered on the corporate side I was told that business had priority on devices, so I was rather optimistic about getting it on launch day. Seems like Rogers dropped the ball on this a bit.

I'm a Regular

My phones are in town at UPS and will not be delivered to the store until Monday. 😕😕 My rogers store is open all weekend but no phone for me.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok. Well, I'll calm down and give Dave the benefit of the doubt and wait for a call. I did email the situation to the escalation dept.

Perhaps I've just seen so much stealing of things in my life I jump to conclusions. I apologize if I have somehow accused an individual of something other than Dave not really having much of a clue.
I Plan to Stick Around

MeowMix, do you know if there will be any 6+ skids coming in this week? At 36, I'm sure i'll get mine with the next skid, Just as to when they will get a skid of them.