Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Correct, cancel reservation and no speaker for you!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba

Yes everything will be added on ur next month bill
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #817 through the regular consumer account and my iphone 6 16GB space gray arrived at my store yesterday at 12:44pm but I didn't get a call until 8:30pm. I went in today and systems were down so I went home and called Rogers business to see what my options were in regards to plans and upgrade pricing. I was told that the cheapest corporate plan for the iphone 6 is $60 for 3gb...I was paying $45 for 500mb. I went back to the store when systems were back up and they couldn't access my business account OR change my plan so they couldn't release my iphone 6 and had me call the business line to have them change my plan to an $85 consumer plan...I called and they said they would reserve an iphone 6 for me and they changed my $45 plan to $60/month even though I don't have my phone yet and that it could take up to 2 months for me to receive my phone...how does it make sense for me to be paying $60/month when I don't even have an iphone 6??! If it does take 2 months and I call rogers, will they credit me for the amount I paid without the new device?

I Plan to Stick Around

hey Meowmix, any tips on trying to get a good deal for a new plan?
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got my 6+ 128gb gold at Calgary south centre Rogers plus , the speaker is come with the phone, both of them are in the same box.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Meow and others with the 6+, how do you like size? I played with one at the apple store yesterday and it felt massive in my hands (I guess I'm used to only iPhones). Does it feel better in the hands once you get used to it?

That being said, the 6 felt better in my hands last night at the apple store than it does right now lol.

Also, the free speaker rocks. Using it right now 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

another day and stil cant access my rogers...havent been able to access it all week. have no idea whats going on with my reservation on monday i was at 219 for the + 64gb sp

I Plan to Stick Around

hey Nasa25, the 6 plus feels great, and trust me you would get used to it in like a day tops, that's how it was for me when i went from iphone 4 to galaxy note 2 but after that I could never go for a smaller phone again.

I want the speaker too when i get my phone aha, i'm gonna give it to my dad since I already have a Beats Pill.
I've Been Here Awhile

I just reserved a iPhone 6 space gray 64 GB from future shop. I'm on spot number 33. I don't think that Rogers will be delivering my phone anytime soon. Future shop charges a $50 refundable fee to make reservations. I will cancel my reservation based on whichever phone arrives first. I suggest you all do the same because Rogers sucks.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was at the milton,ontario walmart grocery shopping, saw a manager carting away 3-4 big brown boxes to the back saw a glimps of one white label "iphone 6" 😉 fresh batch!