Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

just got my 6+ 64GB silver from Rogers store 

man.... what a hastle.. lol 
funny how they told me the only 6+ they got (their first one ever) is mine.... 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoshaba

Haha I wontlea u guys! I will still be here updating u guys I promise Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Solarin

Thank u my friend!Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Lets hope Rogers gets some 6+ this week.

I Plan to Stick Around

Oiliviada. Congrats on getting ur phone. What was your res # and where are you located?
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

oyyy congrats. One down. The rest of us to go.

So anyone else had their tracking show delivered to concorn ON left at "dock". I'm guessing that's rogers shipping dock? rogerspls why not just send it to the store lol. Such a long weekend.
I Plan to Stick Around

So my 6 Plus 64 GB grey is sitting in a warehouse in Etobicoke somewhere. I even chose a Rogers Plus, which I guess doesn't take Saturday deliveries. I'm sure it'll be there by Tuesday at the latest. It's a busy weekend so no biggie.

I went to Best Buy to check out the 6 Plus and I don't think it was as comically huge as people made it out to be. I thought the 5C and 5S looked comically small more so. Perceptions, I guess Smiley Happy
The build quality is again incredible.

Anyone getting a case for theirs? I went the sleeve route this time around.

Meowmix, thanks again for all of your time on this thread!

I Plan to Stick Around

So I popped into my store at noon yesterday. At that time UPS hadn't dropped my preorder off but they had a 128Gb 6 SG in stock so I signed off release for preorder and picked up the stock phone. They ended up calling me when my preorder came in around 3:30pm and I reminded them that I already had a phone.
This morning I thought "hmm what about my free speaker?" So I popped into the store to ask about it and they had a couple of phones sitting there with the speaker banded to them on the back counter. The dude looked at his sheet and said he was confused that they called me because his paperwork shows that my preorder still wasn't received. I showed him the email that shows that HE was the one that signed for it. he back peddled and said that the speaker must not have been with it otherwise they would have told me when they called and I woukd have received it.

He tells me that I must not have been in the "limited quantity" parameters OR the speaker may be coming seperate. That they'd call when it does.

I thinked I got hosed and a free speaker went out the back door.. Did anyone receive any info with their preorder or the shipping that the speaker was or wasn't included. I wasn't expecting a free speaker when I was looking forward to getting my iPhone 6, but if I am entitled to it I want it! The preorder in question was 107 I believe when I first got the preorder confirmation.
I Plan to Stick Around

blalls
I Plan to Stick Around

I talked to detentions and they basically told me that the speaker issue lies with the store and not Rogers (it was an authorized dealer). I don't see any way that I can find out if I should have had one to begin with, so absolutely nothing stopping them from thinking "Well, he's come on gone with his new phone so I gots me a free speaker and pocketing it."