Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

FYI

Just got off the phone with a rogers business agent. She knew less than us (said Business and Consumer were rolling out at exactly the same rate and time.... we all know that's not true). Claimed things that were absolutely untrue (some carriers and rogers got zero iPhone 6+'s..... really now), and generally could provide no information whatsoever.

They should just leave a message on there when you call in that says something like "Thanks for calling Rogers for Business, if you have any questions or comments, please direct them to the nearest inanimate object, because frankly we don't care"
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Adrian I'm in the same boat hoping to reserve a 64gb + gold at midnight
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ders

Good luck.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

501joe.

i full heartedly agree.
everyone in toronto ontario isnt getting any stock, i call my rogers store and they only have a few regular iphone 6 reso's, NO IPHONE6 +'s lol, i dont think a single person in my city has, seems like BC and mid canada are getting all the stock and it seems the gta of toronto and surrounding area's are getting all the stock, but nothing is getting as far as toronto. nothing.
this isnt ups's fault, i used to work for purolator and our transit times from 1 end of canada to the other was a few days at best, so all sorts of stock would be here, rogers has messed up somewhere and they arnt addressing the issue or explaining whats going on.

when i spoke with my rogers store, i asked, "what is the reso number for (im #19 btw)"
he said "its a nation wide number that tells us and you where you are in line with others for the phones.

well, if that was my number then why are people with numbers higher than 200 seeing phones and nut anyone under 200, and why people in the 1ks and up are getting phones.

this reso was a shamm.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 501joe

This is why i don't try any of the reps unless i know that they are saying that truth. Lol how didn't Rogers get any yet most of ours got shipped out? I wonder why are they lying
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I gave Rogers an F for other reasons. Honestly, the reservation mess and lack of communication is one thing but I just found the whole experience lacking right from the get go. First they told eveyrone it'll go up at one time then it went up on another. Then the website being down forever. Then all this reservation business. Then the systems going down when people need em most.

Just comical.
I Plan to Stick Around

Do business customers get a text when theirs is shipped? On my consumer 6+ 64GB space grey I got a shipping text and wonder if I can expect the same from my corporate account. I dont have access to my email so I cant check.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello doodads

I heartily agree with you. I haven't seen any carrier do this. Its unbelievable and honestly hurts them more because of this. Customers will start leaving.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If I can get one through Apple first then I'm leaving for Bell or Telus. I have to pay the Flex Tab for my 5 either way.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ meowmix

Pretty much. They're already last in customer satisfaction but they don't seem to realize why. They're all talk, as a business. Needs to change. They can do all the rogers 3.0 and all the restructuring they want if they cant get the basics right nothing will get better.

It's a problem like you said that no other carrier has lol. Just too much. So over it. Just want my phone and then I can forget all this. If that day comes...