Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Just went to my local Rogers store and was told they are getting another shipment today. With only a few being for reservations, I asked if I could come back and get one and I was told no because my status is still "open"..... So fed up with this.

iPhone 6 64gb Gold #50 OPEN

I Plan to Stick Around

so the messed my order process up and im so angry right now the sent it to the wrong place and they r trying to make me re pre order it

I Plan to Stick Around

can you still reserve for in store pick up today or was it only for yesterday

I Plan to Stick Around

@Harvey1881

Same model as me, but man you're still open Smiley Sad? That sucks bro, everyones saying it's like a 4-6 week wait time for you guys that are open status
I Plan to Stick Around

@kcockbur

Wow, I'm amazed and yet not surprised at how many F grades Rogers has so far on iphoneincanada. Telus's ratings are FAR superior. Clearly this isnt an apple issue, but a Rogers one.
I Plan to Stick Around

Sandy, I bought it outright with cash. Their system was down when I got there around 2pm EST
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold
6+ 64GB Gold
Position : 186
Still waiting in Toronto
I Plan to Stick Around

FYI

Just got off the phone with a rogers business agent. She knew less than us (said Business and Consumer were rolling out at exactly the same rate and time.... we all know that's not true). Claimed things that were absolutely untrue (some carriers and rogers got zero iPhone 6+'s..... really now), and generally could provide no information whatsoever.

They should just leave a message on there when you call in that says something like "Thanks for calling Rogers for Business, if you have any questions or comments, please direct them to the nearest inanimate object, because frankly we don't care"
I Plan to Stick Around

Adrian I'm in the same boat hoping to reserve a 64gb + gold at midnight
I Plan to Stick Around

@ders

Good luck.