Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

oh uh, so my 64gb space grey is still out for delivery, however my wifes 16gb gold shows delivered and signed. Best part, its delivered to another city, lol. Im in calgary, ups tracking shows been delivered successfully in burnaby bc. I called our local store incase it got delivered there, person on the phone says they have not gotten any phones today. Great, her phone is gone! Hopefully atleast i get mine today

I Plan to Stick Around

I wish I could do the reserve and pick up from Apple but i've checked it 100 times, plus what makes it worse is I live in Toronto so yeah that's not likely to happen LOL.
I Plan to Stick Around

@ jonp

It might be the same case as me. Mine said delivered and signed to a different city. I called the store and he said it probably got sent to their head office and they won't get the deliveries from their head office most likely until monday.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba

Ahh that sucks 😞
I Plan to Stick Around

can we get a sound off.

WHO IN TORONTO IS STILL MISSING THEIR -

IPHONE 6+ ANY MODEL AND STORAGE SIZE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
type what the status of your order is and your place in line.

add comments as needed.
I Plan to Stick Around

did you get your phone meowmix?

i hate it when someone tells you u can pick up ur phone and then tells u sorry it was bad info...

if ups didn't wanna work saturday then they shouldn't have sent out the notice.

I Plan to Stick Around

IPHONE 6 PLUS. 64GB. GOLD.

EDIT : 123 IN LINE

I Plan to Stick Around

i have a feeling that qiute a few of the pluse will go into progress over the weekend and be shipped on monday 

I Plan to Stick Around

IPhone 6 Plus 128Gb Silver. 47 and 14
Status: No idea because I still can't see my reservations (Day 5 of this)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but there's a correlational issue at work here that addicts should think about: because little has changed with the platform, little will really feel changed using the device. It may take literally only a couple of hours at most before you come off your high. In fact, the ones who may ride the high longer are those who are moving from the 4 or 4S or some other non-Apple device--and even then! Moreover, they're probably stressing or whining much less than we since evidently they've never really felt a need to upgrade till now. Keep Calm and get Apple perspective! OM. *Deep breath* We will get the device and we will adjust, sadly enough, far more quickly than the hype we are subjecting ourselves to. To add insult to injury, this adjustment is also in disproportion to the anxiety we are forcing ourselves to undergo. HOWEVER, this is not to exonerate Rogers from their very poor track level of transparency through this whole ordeal.