Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCT12121
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I have another question... What do you guys think of REACHABILITY. I rarely use it, but kind of like it 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JCT1212

Yeah its on top of the battery now.
kcockbur
I Plan to Stick Around

mr. meowmix, if thats the case in regards to the speakers, then like....thats not fair at all, i was 43rd nation wide, among others, and people are flying past us early birds that were in the hundreds, this is radical and insulting, why did i wake up for 5 am for this to happen a week later and to get my order played around with,

there was no reason to do a reso is this was going to be the case anyways.
why did rogers offer the reso system if they knew high volume would attack those who put in reso's and hinder them from going home with a phone.

im sorry to say guys, but if i was 43rd canada wide, and anyone in the first 100 AT LEAST should have got there phones... and got there phones FIRST. this is so insulting that i dont even know why i bother with this sorta thing.

first come first serve.....what the heck ever happened to that.

5 am reso spot 43rd all of canada.
WORTHLESS
kevykev
I'm Here A Lot

My package was suppose to be shipped to my rogers store in Burnaby BC today, but ups is closed

Wpgbilly
I've Been Here Awhile

So, call me crazy but... It's just a phone right? Life will go on a few days if you don't have one?
Bashirc
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm so done!!!!!! This morning it showed the phone was out for delivery and now it gets changed to "Richmond, BC, Canada 09/20/2014 11:58 Delivery has been rescheduled due to holiday closures."

kevykev
I'm Here A Lot

Vancouver BC

My package was expected for delivery to my local Burnaby Rogers store today, but apparently the delivery has been rescheduled due to holiday closures. Are they kidding me??? Now my package is gonna sit in Richmond until Monday
Qdriver
I Plan to Stick Around

Well Mission Accomplished!! I LOVE IT... I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!!!!

Despite all the MyRogers, systems and reservations issues, I managed to squeak through relatively unscathed. The phone actually arrived yesterday at launch, but i decided to avoid the mayhem and calamity and just waited until today to pick it up. I somehow managed to show up first in line at the Toronto Yorkdale Mall location and luckily managed to get everything done and walk out by 10AM, a hair before the systems crashed again. I overheard a couple of agents tell other people they couldn't proceed and to come back in a few hours. So Very lucky for sure.

I don't have anything good to say about the MyRogers thing and the ability to stay on top of the reservation, I know a lot was happening over the network, but I think maybe some level of greater anticipation or preparedness was needed by Rogers, in the face of what was surely to come. Anyhow for me in the end I did get all the emails as they promised, was able to track it through UPS, and was able to make all of the needed account changes, and it did arrive at launch. All of the agents, both at the store and on the phone were fantastic, despite the hiccups. So overall Im a happy camper

This will likely be my last post on this thread so just wanted to thank everyone out there for sharing all news and info, especially to MeowMix. Great Job there again and hope to see you there for sure on all the future releases to come 🙂

gambiit08
I'm Here A Lot

went to a rogers plus store where my reserved 6 128gb was waitying....

systems were down... stopped by an hour and a bit later... same thing...

he said he'd call me when they were back up, as I live 2 minutes from there.. but still nothing

What the  ... ahhh

mattfca
I Plan to Stick Around

aww, have to wait a whole day to get your phone 😞