Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matty2838
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Meowmix,

Any ideas of when I will get my phone. I got a 64gb silver 6+. I started out at position 193 and now I am 57 with a status of open... Just curious if I will get it sometime next week or way later. Thanks in advance.
luv95
I've Been Around

hey I have a question regarding rogers business reservation for the iphone 6.

I preordered the iphone 6 using the corporate reservation system and my queue number is 750/898.

does reserving through a corporate number means an expedited process for the delivery of the phone?

and when should I expect my iphone 6 16gb space grey to arrive?

my status is : in progress(pre fulfillment)

WenLi
I Plan to Stick Around

i just called the rogers plus , and they told me that will call me back later if the system its coming back up, and his said in experience that might come back up in few hours ...  hope we can get the iphone today ,,, 

wynterlu
I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone confirm if I can purchase the device out right when the system is down?
tcrosbie
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off the phone with rogers they said they expect the system to be back online in 90 minutes.
amg111
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver 6+ 128GB Silver

Position :      62

wooo I went down 1 spot!

Oscar9
I've Been Around

Where can I check my status?
KittyKat43
I Plan to Stick Around

I am trying to figure out how this reservation numbering works.... Anyone in line for a 64 gb iPhone plus gold with original number higher than 131 get their phones or status change? I am now at 91 and still open. My Rogers store still hasn't received any iPhone plus yet... Not one... At this rate, I don't think I am going to get anything till late next week or the week after. Oh well... I give up expecting to hear from them anytime soon and am just going to put it out my mind. On another note, anyone ordered a case that is not too thick but gives pretty good protection? I saw some online at amazon but not sure of the fit or protection. Any recommendations will be really helpful! 7-11 days shipping time- prob get to me before my iPhone 6 plus! Lol
kjoseph
I Plan to Stick Around

@amg - You can thank Solaron for that.
Kyleck1990
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 168, down to 105 now, status is still open. Waiting on the 6+ 64Gb SG