Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

System is indeed down. Went to my local location and the system was down and shockingly they have zero information. Friendly folks, God love them! I'd surely quit if I had to stand there all day disappointing people but they did it with a smile.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Get your phone activated yet?

I can log into rogers again. I see that my phone arrived an hour ago, however I don't want to make a trip to the store if they can't activate it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Really?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers was down the whole morning.  I thought I would be able to get my hands on an iPhone 6 because I was able to make a reservation via Apple Store online.  When I got to the Market Mall Apple Store in Calgary early this morning, everything went smoothly until that time that we were told that Rogers was down, which means we cannot do any upgrade or activation and that we should just check back in maybe after a couple or more hours.

I ended up empty-handed and decided to just skip this years upgrade and maybe wait for next year's version.  Hopefully my contract with Rogers would have ended by that time and I can switch to another carrier.  Makes me envy those from Telus or Bell...

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Any ideas of when I will get my phone. I got a 64gb silver 6+. I started out at position 193 and now I am 57 with a status of open... Just curious if I will get it sometime next week or way later. Thanks in advance.
I've Been Around

hey I have a question regarding rogers business reservation for the iphone 6.

I preordered the iphone 6 using the corporate reservation system and my queue number is 750/898.

does reserving through a corporate number means an expedited process for the delivery of the phone?

and when should I expect my iphone 6 16gb space grey to arrive?

my status is : in progress(pre fulfillment)

I Plan to Stick Around

i just called the rogers plus , and they told me that will call me back later if the system its coming back up, and his said in experience that might come back up in few hours ...  hope we can get the iphone today ,,, 

I Plan to Stick Around

Can anyone confirm if I can purchase the device out right when the system is down?
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got off the phone with rogers they said they expect the system to be back online in 90 minutes.
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Silver 6+ 128GB Silver

Position :      62

wooo I went down 1 spot!