Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Weird issue, i ordered 2 iphone 6 plus's, got both ups tracking numbers, one shows its out for delivery today, however my wife's tracking shows it arrived in calgary, but theres been a new alternate tracking number assigned. I check the alternate tracking number, says its out for delivery in richmond BC, hopefully they didnt mix it up. Unfortunately UPS office's are closed and rogers systems all down for them to check. 

Also are you guys calling in before trakcing shows delivered? or waiting til you get the delivered notification from ups?

I Plan to Stick Around

Alright, so as stated last night Apple Store reservations suddenly opened and I was able to reserve my iPhone 6 Plus 128GB for this morning, and I switched to Space Grey.

Went to Polo Park in Winnipeg at 10AM, there was a small line up for others that had also managed to reserve a pickup, in less than 10 minutes got into the store, 10 minutes later got my device and was outta there.  Sure felt nice to have this over with for another 2 years.

Rogers was offline this morning, so I bought my phone outright.

Next time I'll still reserve a device at Rogers but I will also go out of my way to see if I can arrange an Apple Store reservation.

I have cancelled my 128GB Silver Plus from Rogers so you all should move up another number.  I was at #32, there were only ten cancellations since last week in front of me.

This iPhone 6 Plus is fantastic and I have already restored everything from my 5 onto it.  It's fast, looks great and takes some sweet pictures.  Glad I went with Space Grey.

I Plan to Stick Around

Went to Rogers store. Turns out only the speaker delivered. No 6+ 128GB space grey. Didn't make much difference because system was down.
I've Been Here Awhile

ROGERS syestems are coming back online I just called my local store they said it's a little bugy but they are doing transactions, and he said the store is almost empty due to them sending people away so for all my fellow 6 + people go to ROGERS NOW it is most likly empty!

I Plan to Stick Around

roger system still down???? Thx~~~
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I can login to my rogers now and haven't been able to for hours.

Anyone have any updates?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Here is where I am for what it matters.

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Grey 6+ 16GB Space Grey

Position :      246
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait. You're able to purchase the device out right without the system being online?
I Plan to Stick Around

Solaron,

Nice! My friend and I went at 1030 and same thing, Rogers was down. Then I said too bad they didn't have unlocked, and the employee just told me it's unlocked and that I was free to buy it that way instead.

Heard a few people behind us in line switched to the 6 afterwards.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, any insight/info on what is going on for business customers?