Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Weird issue, i ordered 2 iphone 6 plus's, got both ups tracking numbers, one shows its out for delivery today, however my wife's tracking shows it arrived in calgary, but theres been a new alternate tracking number assigned. I check the alternate tracking number, says its out for delivery in richmond BC, hopefully they didnt mix it up. Unfortunately UPS office's are closed and rogers systems all down for them to check. 

Also are you guys calling in before trakcing shows delivered? or waiting til you get the delivered notification from ups?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Went to Rogers store. Turns out only the speaker delivered. No 6+ 128GB space grey. Didn't make much difference because system was down.
I've Been Here Awhile

ROGERS syestems are coming back online I just called my local store they said it's a little bugy but they are doing transactions, and he said the store is almost empty due to them sending people away so for all my fellow 6 + people go to ROGERS NOW it is most likly empty!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I can login to my rogers now and haven't been able to for hours.

Anyone have any updates?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Here is where I am for what it matters.

iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Grey 6+ 16GB Space Grey

Position :      246
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wait. You're able to purchase the device out right without the system being online?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

System is indeed down. Went to my local location and the system was down and shockingly they have zero information. Friendly folks, God love them! I'd surely quit if I had to stand there all day disappointing people but they did it with a smile.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix,

Get your phone activated yet?

I can log into rogers again. I see that my phone arrived an hour ago, however I don't want to make a trip to the store if they can't activate it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Really?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers was down the whole morning.  I thought I would be able to get my hands on an iPhone 6 because I was able to make a reservation via Apple Store online.  When I got to the Market Mall Apple Store in Calgary early this morning, everything went smoothly until that time that we were told that Rogers was down, which means we cannot do any upgrade or activation and that we should just check back in maybe after a couple or more hours.

I ended up empty-handed and decided to just skip this years upgrade and maybe wait for next year's version.  Hopefully my contract with Rogers would have ended by that time and I can switch to another carrier.  Makes me envy those from Telus or Bell...