Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello everyone!

Guess who got their 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray!!!!! I did :). I got the black Bluetooth speaker! No cases here so i shall be shopping then.

EDIT - systems are down ans can not process anything. I have to wait until they are up. I saw the box it's huge!

That's Awesome!

It's about time you got yours. Enjoy it and let us know how great it is.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mikey_27

Thanks! Unfortunately i have to wait until the systems are back up and running to do the upgrade and get it but it's there!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i just call my rogers plus store, they said they dont receive any shipment on weekend. which rogers plus store you are ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i just call my rogers plus store, they said they dont receive any shipment on weekend. which rogers plus store you are ????
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

"You've come to the right place, just at the wrong time. We're currently offline but promise to be back soon. Thank you for your patience."

Does Rogers handle their web development in house or is it out sourced like everything else they do?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sanyyue

They do ONLY if Rogers ships then for Saturday delivery. Normally they don't tho.

I am at the Victoria Park and Gerrard location in Scarborough
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@tecnobrat, no kidding. I know the challenges that come with keeping a web infrastructure online, but this is unprecedented. Several days down in 2014 = epic fail.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone got a phone number for Rogers corporate? I know I'm not going to get anywhere, but I'd still like to express my displeasure with this whole experience. The iPhone 6/6+ launch through Rogers has been a complete flop for most involved, particularly any business user who wanted a 6+.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

For the people that are picking up their 6+ what number were you in the reservation system? (Other than meowmix because I know you were close to the top)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Still down?