Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

i just call my rogers plus store, they said they dont receive any shipment on weekend. which rogers plus store you are ????
I'm Here A Lot

"You've come to the right place, just at the wrong time. We're currently offline but promise to be back soon. Thank you for your patience."

Does Rogers handle their web development in house or is it out sourced like everything else they do?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sanyyue

They do ONLY if Rogers ships then for Saturday delivery. Normally they don't tho.

I am at the Victoria Park and Gerrard location in Scarborough
I Plan to Stick Around

my status went to markhm. i called and the guy said that it was shipped to the warehouse and that i wont have it for a few days. this is total crap!

I Plan to Stick Around

Alewcock as a professional web developer ... I'm appalled at how Rogers has handled the web side in the last few days.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mike75

Which store did u pick? Was it a Rogers plus or a Rogers authorized dealer?
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers authorized dealer here in Mississauga (Meadowvale Location)

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mike75

That is why. As i said in my first post and many others here, if you pick a Rogers authorized dealer, those stores have a different warehouses where the phones go before going to the stores. This is why i warned everyone to pick a Rogers plus store or Rogers corporate store. You will see it Monday or Tuesday.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'll get it Wednesday. I'm heading to Chicago till then and wanted it for that timeframe. Shucks!

I'm Here A Lot

@tecnobrat, no kidding. I know the challenges that come with keeping a web infrastructure online, but this is unprecedented. Several days down in 2014 = epic fail.