Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So went to pick up my phone this morning, was the first one at the store at 9:30am when it opened... but just got home without a phone because Rogers in their infinite wisdom is doing a system upgrade right now and the employees can't do any plan changes or HUP.  Smiley Mad

Called yesterday to do the plan change thinking I was being proactive and was told by the agent that the plan could go into effect on my billing cycle next wednesday & wouldn't affect picking up my phone today.  Well, that wasn't true... 

Guy was awesome, said he'd put it through as soon as it was up & would call me to do the final steps... fingers crossed I get it today.

I Plan to Stick Around

LunaBelle hopefully the customer service of that individual makes up for the flop on the corporate end. I hope you get your phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

sandyyue

THere is a reservation page on the apple.ca site that allows you to reserve and pick up a phone subject to availability. Some have reported success with it yesterday night for some models, it appears at this moment, all iphone 6+ stock is gone, but plenty of iphone 6s.

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello everyone!

Guess who got their 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray!!!!! I did :). I got the black Bluetooth speaker! No cases here so i shall be shopping then.

EDIT - systems are down ans can not process anything. I have to wait until they are up. I saw the box it's huge!
I've Been Around

Just got a call from my Rogers Plus store.  My Iphone 6plus 128 gold is in.  On the way there now.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello drewdabson and everyone else

The systems are down so u may not get it :(. U will need to wait until the systems are back up
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix all of their stuff is totally down, MyRogers, etc etc. So yea. Not surprising.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello everyone!

Guess who got their 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray!!!!! I did :). I got the black Bluetooth speaker! No cases here so i shall be shopping then.

EDIT - systems are down ans can not process anything. I have to wait until they are up. I saw the box it's huge!

That's Awesome!

It's about time you got yours. Enjoy it and let us know how great it is.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mikey_27

Thanks! Unfortunately i have to wait until the systems are back up and running to do the upgrade and get it but it's there!
I Plan to Stick Around

i just call my rogers plus store, they said they dont receive any shipment on weekend. which rogers plus store you are ?