Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello jay6

Website will be down for a while unless they bring it back tonight or tomorrow hopefully
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am still 177 OPEN with no movement for iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB Space Grey. Any idea for a rough estimate on when I should expect my phone? I reserved my phone at 6:00 AM on the dot when it opened. I started trying at 4:45 AM. Others are getting their phones. Bloody nothing over here.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

UPS says delivery before 1:30 to Rogers store near Yonge/Lawrence. 6+ 128GB Space Grey.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The web site is still down for me. I'm canceling my $500/mo services with Rogers on Monday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Wpd

Device protection only went up 1$ for iphones/select devices (9.99 to 10.99)

The 7.99 price point is for "low end" smart phones (s4, htc m7, note 3, etc)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Another update Ottawa...

Ottawa, ON, Canada 09/20/2014 10:45 Out for Delivery
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Leaving for the apple store.. Appointment between 11 and 12.. ip6+ 64gb SG... STILL #1257 OPEN with Rogers... Huge fail rogers
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple Reserve and Pickup shows a Iphone 6+ 16GB in SG available for pickup at Southgate Centre , Edmonton.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everybody! I an very happy that a decent anount of 6+s are shipping out, it will be a big relief to finally have it in hand. I am really enjoying my 6. Hopefully you don't find it too big, I know I sure found it to be too big. Also the new customers that were having their phones shipped first, i have a little more info on how rogers did that from the beginning. I preordered my phone on the 12th the minute it went online, I got #205 for an upgrade, my friend pre ordered 5-10 minutes later for a new line and got #15. For next year try to pre ordered somewhere else as wel! Futureshop came through.

And thanks again meowmix and everyone else on here answering questions daily! You definitely prevented many of us from pulling our hair out
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

that's not a rogers fail, that is apple not having enough devices...