Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@jackers same thing!

Call around today you may be able to find one... + not so much but Mandy just a 6...

Also I mean it's just my opinion BUT my iPhone 6 is BIG.... Like big enough... I have no idea how you guys are going to manage with the + model.... But to each their own!
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I changed my plan when I upgraded to the 5s in order to get the subsidy. It's an in market plan but it was slightly customized. It's share ready and over $80 per month. Those are the two requirements aren't they?
I Plan to Stick Around

@matt I think we will just go from open to in progress without changing much in que #.. That being said because we weren't in this batch I doubt we will see it for at least a week if not more. I tried the apple reservation system last night and as for plus models the only configurations that were available in ontario were space grey.. All sizes. I'm also upgrading I'll be checking apple reserve again tonight as well so we will see I really hope we can get our hands on them soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

OK Ottawa people... the iPhones have left Montreal... 4 more hours!

Mirabel International Airport, QC, Canada 09/20/2014 8:32 A.M. Departure Scan

I Plan to Stick Around

Yea this was deffinitley my first and last time using this reservation system.

I went with 2 friends yesterday who also reserved phones and were both still in process (iphone 6 16gb space grey)

we walked into vaughan mills and got 2 of them no problem.

I dont even want to know when my #371 6 plus will show up.....

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

MeowMix or anyone else that has/will be upgrading,

I was just put on a 20GB share everything with my parents (3 lines together) I should be okay for the upgrade right?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As much as I want to complain about the reservation system, I am receiving my iPhone the day after launch... thats pretty sweet, considering I know a few people who waited in line for hours and got nothing... plus have to now wait weeks, if not months for their new iPhone.

Still, next year I'll probably just try Apple pick up.
I Plan to Stick Around

@maaMnfNaf
Yea of course. Ill be checking every hour, what location are you looking for ? Send me private message.
I've Been Here Awhile

You just made my day Many1299
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello folks, sorry I don;t want to scan through the 150 pages that have been created since I last checked the forum Smiley Frustrated .. does anybody have any verified updates on 6+ with business reservations?  I have my 6+ from apple sitting here and it's killing me not to open it Smiley Happy