Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@nasa25

That's not how it works. My previous plan was $110/month and they still made me change.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same plan as nasa25. wondering the same thing. I figured my $90 plan would be fine and they wouldn't make me change to something more expensive/less good.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

My plan is share everything and over $80. Doesn't that meet both requirements?
I Plan to Stick Around

Just a note here. I went best buy MOBILE store yesterday at 6:00 pm walked in and walked out with an iPhone no issue. Next year no reservations through rogers and def no Apple store. i was #45 on the reservations list since the FIRST DAY. and my IPhone 6 128gb grey didn't even ship! Walked into best buy and out in 20 minutes.
I Plan to Stick Around

nana25

thank you, so I should reserve at 12am, when the reservations restart?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I gave up on Rogers and decided to cancel my reservation.  I think I got a better chance of getting an iPhone 6 through this one:

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

I was able to make a reservation with the device of my choice and will be picking my device up this morning!

I woke up really early last September 12 just to make my reservation, just to be sure that I can have an iPhone 6 on launch day.  I had #30 on an iPhone 6+ 16gb Silver, upgrade.  It never progressed from the "Open" status.  

I had a wierd experience when I went to the Rogers store where I was supposed to pick up my device just to see by chance if they have any in stock during the launch day.  They had one iPhone 6 Plus, but they would not let me have it because it was only for new sign-ups and I was on reservation and upgrade.  I ended up watching in quiet frustration while another customer walk out with a new iPhone.

Roger's reservation system is not up to par.  I understand that they do mention that getting on it is not a guarantee that you will get the device on the day of the launch itself, but that does not help me get over my frustration with them.

I believe there's no chance for me to get an iPhone 6 Plus this early and settled for just the 4.7".  I was able to check the larger screen one out earlier and find that it's too big for me.

For those of you who would rather not wait anymore, try out the link and check if the Apple Store near you has the device you wanted in stock.

I Plan to Stick Around

NASA talk to customer loyalty department they may be able to give you a new plan similar like your old one. Rogers is forcing you to upgrade to spend more $ on your monthly cost cause they hs to drop the term from 3 years to 2...
I Plan to Stick Around

@amg11 me to. Been in position 4 and open since I reserved
I Plan to Stick Around

Plibra. I'm not hating on you lol. I too was up at 5am and had an initial number of 145. I've been open the entire time. Was at #8 for 3 days. Now at 7. This reservation system and how Rogers/apple distributes stock is not right. This whole experience has been horrible. I will never again.