Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello wynterlu

They have to go to different UPS warehouses, check points and roots. So it all may not make sense but in the end it will be
I Plan to Stick Around

128gb 6plus silver still hasnt moved 😞 this is ridiculous!
I've Been Here Awhile

Does UPS ship to Rogers stores for Saturday delivery? I see it's been shipped by UPS Express Saver.

My iPhone 6+ is now sitting in Lachine (I'm from Montreal) with an Arrival Scan this Saturday morning which I know is usually the last step before ON TRUCK FOR DELIVERY. That being said, the scheduled delivery in on Monday but reading through forums it's unclear if Rogers does "Special Saturday Delivery" with UPS Express Saver to their own stores.

Any comments?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello People22

Yes that is why the delivery status should say. Mine should be at the store no later then 1:30pm as that is the cut off time via UPS for Saturday delivery
I've Been Around

6+ gold 128 gb
Position:26

Original position was 91, thought being under 100 Canada wide, for sure would get it launch day....lol
Jumped from 91 to 26 Wednesday and hasn't moved since. Some communication, make that ANY communication from Rogers would be nice to its "loyal" customers. Thanks meowmix for starting this thread and keeping us in the loop like Rogers should have been doing all along.
I'm Here A Lot

Is anyone else still getting this error?

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience.
I Plan to Stick Around

Still not in progress 😞 iPhone 6 plus, gold, 64gb... 😞 123 in line.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Yay!!! Mine is on the way to the store, it left mount hope at 8:30AM, and my store in mississauga opens at 9:30! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep. I've been getting error messages for 4 days now. No other methods work.
I Plan to Stick Around

@matfigs
let me know on this forum, if your mississauga location has any walk ins.. my iPhone 6 plus as not shipped yet 😞 (btw i live in mississauga)