Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KittyKat43
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Sigh... Wish I found this site before... Nothing available nearby... Oh well. And Rogers, well the site is now down for maintenance after not being available from last night.... Wth?
kevykev
I'm Here A Lot

6+ /64G/space grey (x2)

#17 & 34 with Rogers reservation system VANCOUVER BC

changed to "shipped" a few hours ago. Will be here late after noon

baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around

Jasonde,

Very happy to share. I'm glad it helped.
badatokki
I Plan to Stick Around

I am #6 for 16 gb iphone 6+ on ROGERS and honestly if you guys are stuck on OPEN status like me in Vancouver, just try the apple store online right now  and reserve an iPhone cause I did it at midnight and am going to pick mine up tomorrow at noon.

I should have done this from the start. I didn't know actually, that I could do that. 

amandahui
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks guys. I did it as well, am picking up at Surrey tomorrow morning. Long drive but whateverrr worth I guess 😄

hdf
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, I actually got a Gold Plus 64gb at the Metrotown store! So weird because I was checking the Apple reso site right at 12am and checked all the west coast locations for 20 minutes and nothing. Then I gave up.... watched some Netflix for 15 minutes and was gonna go to bed. I thought I'd try one more time before I called it a night and bamm! Metrotown and a couple other locations had the Plus available. Total fluke! I have no idea why they weren't available before and then a bunch showed up later. I guess I'll cancel my reso for my Rogers phone... but not until I get the iphone in my hands, this might be too good to be true lol.

Alex_D
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow looks like i just missed out on the last 64GB Iphone 6 plus...At what time does the apple site refresh reservations? is it local time at 12am?

hma303
I Plan to Stick Around

It's possible some ppl made apple reservations but didn't pick them up today, thus their reservations were released at midnight. Also, I hear there's more shipping in tonight/tomorrow (my roommate who works at Apple, informed me).
Alex_D
I Plan to Stick Around

@hma303 Cool, i probably have a better chance at getting my iphone from apple than rogers at this rate.
hdf
I Plan to Stick Around

Alex_D

12am local time. But you might wanna check a couple times after that. I checked from 12-12:25 and there were a couple Pluses available but I was too slow to grab one. So I gave up for like a half hour and checked once more just for fun and to my surprise there were more Pluses then. I was able to grab a gold 64+ by total fluke. So keep checkin!