Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I Plan to Stick Around

@baylismike

Nobody, I'm just stating a fact so as not to confuse everyone into thinking they can do it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well gents, I'm happy that I was just able to reserve my phone for pickup tomorrow. I was seriously getting angry about being #4 and still in Open status.

Should've just went to Apple in the first place. Learned my lesson!

Goodnight and good luck to all those waiting!

This worked for me. 6+ 128GB SG

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

I've Been Around

Im tryin to reserve through Apple but it keeps giving me message Service unavailable. How did u guys reserve it from Apple?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Baylismike where do you live!???

I tried the reserve and pick up and everywhere is sold out for 6+ in the GTA. You're lucky if you live in a less urban area and got it cause i tried, Square One, Yorkdale, Eaton's Centre, and Sherway Gardens and all their stock is sold out.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Georgekhoshaba,

I live in Calgary and found the link by dumb luck 5 mins before midnight when Calgary went live for reservations. Only Space Grey here but all sizes of 6+
I Plan to Stick Around

Btw random question guys, i saw a bunch of comments about everyone upgrading to share everything plans now before they go to pick up the phone, can I just go and have them change my plan for me when I pick up the phone with no problems whatsoever? Or do I have to do that ahead of time... I hate calling rogers -.-
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey everyone that has their new 6, did u notice it comes with the office suite (numbers, words, pages, etc). I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet and curious how I got this. I was setting up my wife's 6 and updating all her apps (she doesn't update them as promptly as I do for some reason lol). Anyways while trying to do that the iPhone gave me some kind of message that it couldn't update them and then I was taken to a screen with all these office apps and iMovie and garage band with the install button beside each, not the normal $9.99 beside them. So I installed all of them and it looks like they were free and they work. After that I was also able to update all the apps with no problem. I didn't get this when I updated to ios8 on my 5 so I don't think it is from the ios8.

Cool little bonus I wasn't expecting.

Anyone else see this?
I Plan to Stick Around

Baylismike,

Yeah, i can't really expect much luck here in Toronto LOL it's too crazy here.