Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

WOOOOHOOOO!

I just reserved an iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Grey on Apples Reserve and Pick up site for tomorrow. 🙂 

I Plan to Stick Around

Kcockbur

Good Point!!!  Totally ridiculous how this has been going down.  I've talked to various store employees that know LESS about what is going on that most people on this thread.  I wish the US carriers could come into Canada.  Force some competition into the monopoly Roger & Telus have.  Its only a matter of time.  I get sick of watching the deals that U.S. carriers offer thier customers.  

JAVAJ

I Plan to Stick Around

looks like the 64 gold +s aren't going out I've moved down 155-150 tonight still open
I've Been Here Awhile

Question.....

I just reserved a 6+ tomorrow for pickup at the apple store. I just signed a new contract with rogers to get the new phone for 2 years to get the supplement price as well. How will apple charge me at the store when I go in and pick it up??

Technically because I signed a 2 year contract my 6+ 64 gb phone should be $485, correct?

Or will they charge me the full price and tell me to figure it out with Rogers...?

I Plan to Stick Around

HAVE YOU GUYS TRIED THE APPLE.CA RESERVE AND PICK UP?!! I just used it and can now go get the phone I want tomorrow.
I Plan to Stick Around

conorsullivan,

They just add it to your next Rogers bill, same as if you were going to a Rogers store. Just less of a headache.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Mike how will it work tho?? Do we get the supplemented price at the apple store with proof of our new contract??

I've Been Here Awhile

crazy. Wow this reservation system is very bad . Why go through Rogers??

I Plan to Stick Around

Apple only seems to have sg in my area I really wanted gold def thinking about it tho
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you not signing your contract at the Apple Store?

If you go to pick up the phone at the store and use it as an upgrade, or the first primary phone on your new account then you'll get the subsidized price as usual. They just call Rogers and set it up in store.