Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kevykev
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Vancouver B.C.

Rogers reseervation system

# 15 and 32 in Canada

Just got a text about 2 hours ago saying that my status has changed from "in progress" to "shipped"

chicka chaick yeheeeee!!!! woot woot!!!!!

alexgaspari
I Plan to Stick Around

@straw09

22nd
Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

My old position in line was #33  for Plus 128 Silver.

I'll keep that on retainer until after I've picked up my phone from the Apple Store --today--, just to be safe--in case something happens, etc.  LOL, I'm never going to be able to sleep tonight! 🙂

badatokki
I Plan to Stick Around

@kevykev

What type of device .. color gb?
BB6
I Plan to Stick Around

Solaron Did you manage to get the 64 gb 6+ space grey reserved to polo? I called apple today and the woman told me to go to www.apple.com/ca/retail/polopark/reserve and thats clearly a dead link. Been trying to go to the polo website and hit reserve since midnight and nothing. I just saw that other post with the actual link and theres no 64gb availability anymore.
salamander98
I Plan to Stick Around

Ya it's bad.

straw09
I've Been Here Awhile

Yah that sucks. Maybe its a 16GB thing
BB6
I Plan to Stick Around

whoops nevermind, that was a different poster looking for that model. but AGH suffice to say my level of frustration with this process is through the roof.  Clearly if you want a phone near launch the only way to do it is the good ol fashion method of get off your butt and wait in line.  worked for me twice.  both the rogers and apple reservation systems are failing me.

javaj
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi again

Just found my shipping e-mail.  I'm in Burnaby, B.C. (vancouver area).  My phone is still in Ontario with UPS.  So about 4 days till it is here.  I did the whole stay up till 2:00 am & order as soon as I could.  This whole system makes no logical sense, there is no way to decode the method Rogers is using to distribute phones.  In any case I'm glad to know what is going on, I can relax till Tuesday.  I burns to hear people were walking into various locations & getting phones right then & there.  We did what we thought would give us some assurance of a new phone on launch day.  

Hope all goes smooth for everyone.  

icandothatMatt
I Plan to Stick Around

Sucks apple is hoarding the +s but I'm happy to pick up the exact model I'm #1248 in line with Rogers to get first thing tomorrow morning at apple store! Forget the speaker