Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello JCT1212

Yup as they will use the planes to fly the ones to the west and then the trucks for the east and what not.!

Indeed everyone will get them tomorrow that got a shipped status!!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

*kicks 169 people in the shins in-line infront of him to get to the front* .... virtual lines work the same as real lines, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I Plan to Stick Around

kevinsdhaliwal9

I went into progress Thursday around 5 p.m... and it went to shipping about 2 hours ago.
I Plan to Stick Around

@analogboy part of the govt's new mandate is that you get 15 days to return a cell phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Over the years I've owned a iPhone 3g, 4, 5, 6+, 7.... waiting on my iPhone X 256GB Silver.
I'm Here A Lot

Been reading this forum for a week now, and I decided to give up with this roger reservation thing, seeing as I'm only number 127 on the gold 64gb 6+ and didn't move at all since yesterday... Who knows how long this is going to take? If they can't even issue 200 phones for launch day it could take a while...

I managed to snag a reservation at the apple store for tomorrow at 12 at Carrefour Laval. Seems like the system reset at midnight every night, and they had all colors of 6+ avalaible in several memory sizes... I suggest you guys on pacific coast check it at midnight local time, seeing as your stores stock hasn't been updated yet. There's also a few 6+ avalaible in Apple stores in Montreal, Halifax and Quebec: https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello analogboy

You have 30 minutes or 15 days. If you go over 30 minutes of talk time then u can no longer switch the device or return it back. Same goes for the 15 days.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine is delivery by 130 too!!

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

awesome! Well I can sleep peacefully tonight 🙂 have a good one, I'll be back on here after I pick IT up 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome, thank you for all your help
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dhanking25

You are welcome! 🙂