Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Olivia:

No, back to regular hours tomorrow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, I can't thank you enough. It's been said before, but I really appreciate your understanding and long-lasting help.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone who has received the BLUE PISTON speaker notice the extremely strong smell it gives off? I just got it and I feel sick from inhaling it!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hiyapaul

haha you are welcome my friend!:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How do I find out my limit for my account? I want to know if it will be a problem to put it on my next months bill and if I have a limit. I haven't paid my most recent bill yet as it is due at the end of the month and I have a pretty big balance. Will it still be ok for them to put it on my bill?

I Plan to Stick Around

Picked up my iPhone 6 reservation and am loving the phone so far. Had a few glitches though, freezing and shutting down Safari. Could just be iOS 8 though. We will see!

Picked up a case at a kiosk in the mall, much nicer than the ones at Rogers or Telus. Waiting for my spigen case from Amazon still to ship. Also picked up an InvisibleShield Glass screen protector from Best Buy. Best screen protector I have had yet! Feels like the iPhone screen bare and it was so easy to put on, not s single bubble!

My dad wants the iPhone 6+ so I am #21 in line waiting for his now 🙂 Wonder how long it will take to start filling more orders. I'm putting my money on at least a week.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

anyone know when rogers will get the next batch of iphones?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AdrianG

No need to thank me my friend! I am doing all this for you guys! You guys are the reason why i am here & helping out! I love to help everyone out & give them answers they need or want. I like to know that even if i am wrong at time, i will learn from them & get better!. In the end, all this as i said its for all of you !:)

It means alot tho! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

BTW I love the iPhone 6 mini, but I couldn't imagine it any bigger! The 6+ is s monster!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dsfsdvdsnfj

I would say Next week as Saturday & Sunday they most likely won't. Sunday they are closed anyways & Saturday is their short day.