Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Me to Meowmix however I'm thinking Monday.  The Rogers Plus store in Edmonton City Centre Mall says he has no phoens for sale and expects none for a few weeks. just reservations.

I Plan to Stick Around

Let's say ups picked up the phones how long after that does it take for status to change?

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

MeowMix,

Oh okay! I'm reeeaaaally hoping they'll do a special delivery tomorrow, you think that's likely?? Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

So I just went to Walmart of all places to see if they had any plus and basically this is what the guy told me...

They have a waiting list going and they're not going to recieve ANY 64 or 128 gb plus at all for the first couple shipments. But what I found really interesting is he said because the demand for the plus has been so huge that basically Apple will be getting most if not all shipments for them and selling them through the apple stores and online. He said all the carriers and other smaller outlets, Rogers, fido, etc, will get the crumbs. Which will barely be anything for weeks.

So I dunno how much I believe him but I'm #48 for a gold iphone + 64gb through Rogers and I will probably be waiting for a while. I'm kinda glad I also did a reserve through Apple last friday as well. Even though it says my wait is 3-4 weeks... I wouldn't be surprised if I get that phone before I get my Rogers. Sucks. Apple should have produced more stock before setting today as a release date. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

Did you not get your yours today ?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow.

I'm not sure if I'll get the apple care or not. This is my 3rd iPhone and my wife's second and we haven't needed it so far (tap wood).

Like any insurance it's a gamble. You hope you never have to use it.

I typically don't buy extended warranties for anything by rule. Over the long run I think it saves you a lot of money. I mean how often do most people use extended warranties. Sales people always seem to push them cause they know they always win on them. Like gift cards.

I'm not saying they aren't good for some people. It's just most will never use them.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

I hope so! I hope even by mid next week we get it. I do not mind waiting for a few days ( Weekend anyways Smiley Tongue)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ac512

On the Rogers site? It all depends. Last year some of us got emails at 1-3am saying the device has been shipped out. This happened with the iPhone 5 as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

apple doesn't make more iphones on purpose because of all the hype it generates if there were a lot of iphones no one would line up overngiht and they would lose out on a lot of free media attention. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like MyRogers is working. 6+ is still in progress............... ugh............