Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@wpd same with me on having both reserved. let the race begin 😛

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd...

Applecare you get a replacement iPhone for $79... you can do this twice, no matter who's at fault. Plus $99 initial fee.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd 

apple care is definitely better value than device protection. Device protection will cost a lot every month and if something happens to the phone you still have to pay a deductable to get a replacement which will AT LEAST cost $200, possibly more.

Apple care covers up to 2 incidents (of anything) and I think it's only $70 for a replacement. That's for accidental damage. For manufacturers defect they'll replace/fix for free.

Only thing it won't cover is lost/stolen I believe.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Manny1299

If it's their fault you don't have to pay the fee even if you don't have Apple Care. I've had 2 iPhones with that were defective before, even one of them the home button became defective after 2 months of use, Apple replaced it on the spot for free.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 + Space Grey  16 gb

# 6

in B.C.

not sure how their stupid "open, in progress" etc works because it clearly isn't following number order as there are people in the same color gb queue in progress with higher #s ... wonder if they live in B.C. and if that matters

- . -

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Georgekhoshaba

Yep, you're right... I said that poorly, I mean no matter what happens in terms of dropping it, water damage, etc...

I always get Applecare, never get a case... but I've never needed to use it. I always give my old iPhone to my sister who has used the Applecare 4 times already... lol... she's very careless... last time she dropped her iPhone in a toilet and didn't realize until the hosts of the party tried to track down who lost their phone. Oh drunken nights.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #77 and I haven't moved at all. Still says open for me 😞
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Manny1299

Oh God LOL! T_T

Yeah i was debating on a case too but after all these years I've never seemed to break my phone before, maybe I'll just go with the apple care. I'm not sure about screen protectors though, they're useful but i hate how they feel... they claim you can't feel them on your screen but you still can.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

well will be cancelling my reservation when I can get into that area of my account got a iphone 6 128gb from wireless wave (2nd last one in ottawa at wireleswave they said another one was at hazeldean (spellingon that for sure))

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

To the 198 or so people with the 6Plus in Progress, it sucks that you didn't get your phones today. BUT, you could be one of us who woke up early Friday morning to place our reservation in the system only to find out we couldn't access My Rogers for an 1.5 hours and as such, ended up with much higher numbers and euchered for a 6PLUS in the foreseeable future. Count your blessings.....