Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I just called my rogers store in edmonton and they confirmed no iPhones arrived, much to their surprise. They expect them Wednesday but he admitted that is just a guess.

Was initially position 44 for a 6, 128 in grey. Been in position 4 for the past 3 days. Hard to believe that only 40 of that model were shipped so far. If so, that's pretty bad and we at least deserve an explanation.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello everyone,

Just got back from the Apple store, decided to buy some cases before they run out, don't know when my phone will arrive though, but had a chance to hold the 6 and 6 plus....the 6 plus is f-ing HUGE, but at the same time it feels so nice in the hand and very light, it was a tease to hold one, want mine ASAP haha 

I Plan to Stick Around

Kjoseph, I am number 25 for this model and my status still shows up as "open"... *sobs*

I Plan to Stick Around

Regardless of all the tripping Rogers is doing with this, the root cause is Apple. This launch, atleast the 6Plus models, should have been delayed until they were able to adequately support demand. Yes, Rogers is tripping all over themselves but the real accountability here is with Apple.

I have a 6+ and a Note 4 on reservation. Whichever comes first is what I'm taking. I'll be happy with either. 

I Plan to Stick Around

At least my case from Amazon has arrived!
I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix

I have a business plan and could not reserve on-line so called in and rogers reserved for me. I reserved 6+ 128G silver and I have been listed as #6 (from 8 at time of reso). Status has shown as in progress (pre-fulfillment) all week. I only rec'd one email (initial one at time of reservation).

#6 with in progress (pre-fulfillment)....is this equivalent to 'open' on regular accounts?.....and does this mean I am most likely in the 'waiting 2-3 weeks' group?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I received shipped notification from Rogers yesterday at 3pm & email from UPS this morning that my device was delivered at 10am this morning.  I am surprised I haven't received a call from the store yet today.  Couldn't make there today anyway so going tomorrow but thought I'd at least get a call.  Hopefully they haven't sold it to a walk-in...

I Plan to Stick Around

@olesiukp

I'm fully on board the conspiracy train haha.

@meomix

I hope you're right though 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

So when I picked up my iphone 6 I was asked if I wanted the I-care or Rogers warranty. I didn't know what to do so I went with the month to month option at $8 a month. What is everyone else doing? This wasn't an option for me before.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have business upgrade to 6+ 128G silver and have been sitting at #6 (from 😎 for most of week.....only thing moving is the 'out of' number....it's been increasing.

My status still reading in progress (pre-fulfillment) all week also.