Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

It means you're still open, your device isn't in the warehouse yet, it will come with the next order that goes to their warehouse, not sure about estimated time but it isn't coming in these next few days, give it a week minimum.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

According to my Rogers store it could be weeks. I hope he is wrong.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

In progress for 5 days now. Not 1-3 days
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Honestly what I am at a loss at is how exactly when you receive a product does it take you 1-3 business days to essentially slap a label on it and drop a speaker in the box?

Meow... can you shed some insight on the process? Because I honestly don't get it.
I'm Here A Lot

My fear is that Rogers does not in fact have the unit in stock, and is simply moving people "in progress" to keep them from cancelling their pre-orders and taking their business elsewhere.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone know when we can expect the stupid reservation website to start working again? I haven't been able to check for a few days now. I was 392 before it went down.

Rogers is dead to me and I'm ready to jump to another carrier after this experience.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Dot01

I really doubt it will take weeks. He doesn't know what he is talking about. This is why i do believe reps at the stores.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Alewcock

No one knows unless Rogers posts something about it or it starts working. It seems like they should bring it back up tomorrow hopefully
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Wynterlu

I do understand ur point as i have brought it up many times.. It seems like they pushed out the iPhone 6 first before they pushed out the iPhone 6 Plus models.

It should not take 3 days to ship it unless UPS is having issues or the receiver at Rogers. Sometimes its also due to how many units the UPS trucks can take and what they can take.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Amazing.