Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

is anyone with an iphone 6 having wifi problems and low bars?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix
I don't know about you but if we don't have our phones by Monday, I'm gonna eat a shard of glass.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anybody know if another carrier would buy out your contract for you to switch over to them?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello baylismike

You will need to contact the carrier you are wishing to go with. They would know Better.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba

Haha oh i will indeed. I work 7-4pm so i am sure going right after lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix

Any chance you could keep us updated on the warehouse stock still? Hoping i can get into in progress soon!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Baylismike I'm in progress for a 6, 16GB, space gray, that I mistakingly ordered thinking it was the 6 Plus. Took until Tues to realize it, so I had to order a 6 Plus which sees me sitting at 324 and OPEN.
You?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Micholas,

I have the same problem as writergal. I've tried using my Macbook Pro, my PC laptop (tried Chrome and Firefox, no avail), my iPhone 5, and my iPad. Same problem everywhere. It lets me sign in, but then tells me it can't access my account. It's been like this for 3 days now. Who exactly do I talk to if I call you guys? Wireless? Internet tech support? I really don't want to be bounced around.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Did not get free speaker at Rogers store. Can anyone tell me how to get 1 for free. Done upgrade from online reservation but the rep says I have to call Rogers to get 1 for free. Called rogers they said have to go to store to get 1.

Confusing.,,,,
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

As a head's up to anyone who picked the Bay Adelaide Rogers store in Toronto as a pickup location: They got their shipment in late today (around 3) and didn't bother calling anyone given they close at 6. They'll make the calls Monday when they open again.

Luckily, I went in anyway having seen the shipment had been delivered and was able to get my 6 64gb space grey today!