Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

6+ 128 GB sliver

205 still OPEN

its like waking up on christmas and unwraping" go bots" when you want transformers

lame

I've Been Here Awhile

okay if you want go to though  Apple store you will pay full prices your credit or finincal loan will no pay interest for 3 months

when you will waiting get iphone 6 for 2 or 3 weeks beacuse peoples was lot order too busy lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks! Finally link worked. # 81 for 16Gb plus space grey (started at 168 was 85 last night) open + # 86 for 64Gb silver plus (started at 238 was 87 last night) open. Waiting patiently!!
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #8 for my 6 64gb space grey. I got fed up with waiting so I went to my local rogers plus store and they have few in stock for me to do an upgrade! I'm in Richmond BC
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello JeffLaw_

That would mean that your reservation has moved from "Being validated and accepted." Bascially the placeholder reservation to a state that it is now ready to be processed by the department that handles the orders.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

The iphone 6 + was def not a launch day apple exclusive seeing as Telus fufilled it's preorders & had walk ins ... so that also doesn't match up with the Foxconn excuse either.. How come Telus got plenty & rogers didn't ship any
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow!  I moved two spots! Smiley LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers reservation a joke.  Best Buy and Future shop had alot of phones available for walk in clients while alot of ppl on the Rogers system still waiting.  I spoke to the sales person and they had alot of clients who made reservations online and got their phones today.  Next time reserve with Best Buy or Futureshop instead.  

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey
6 128GB Space Grey

JUST CANCELLED #5 SPOT

GOT IT IN BEST BUY MOBILE NO LINES!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

matfigs

I'm so happy to know that i'll most likely have my 6+ before tuesday! Thanks alot dude!

As for the people who aren't in progress for the 6+ I wish you all the best of luck in the future.