Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Triplettsang

What was your position when you reserved?
I Plan to Stick Around

Does pick-up location matter?  I read here someone mentioning that bigger cities will get it first, in that case, would changing the location perhaps increase the chance of recieving an iPhone earlier? I'm stuck on OPEN #6 for a 16gb space grey iphone 6+ 

I Plan to Stick Around

werty777,

#3 iPhone 6 64 GB
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm at 1036 6+ 16gb space grey.  I've only gone down from 1058 and thats simply from people dropping out. This list has not moved. So... seems normal from what I see.  It's rogers thats a POS

I've Been Here Awhile

I did  use on computer pc at my account rogers say - Unfortunately, access to My Rogers™ is unavailable at this time. at rogers why ? i called to chat on technical support said  they say 12 to 24 hours they said busy for iphone 6 lot order  

whenyou will wait tomorrow or sunday or next moday it will waiting and see it if good work sucess open 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm this right now (placed today after cancelling my Plus since I felt it was a bit too big for me)

iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey 6 128GB Space Grey

Position :      225

Any chance I'll get it next week?

ALSO ----- does anyone know if the Apple store will continue to have phones in stock over the next few days or will they go out and be out for weeks? Any estimates? 

I Plan to Stick Around

From the Rogers forum guy.

I do work for Rogers but just to make sure everything is transparrent, on the community forums I have no more authority than any other user on the forums. Keeping this in mind, please refrain from providing myself or any other user on the forums any personal information. Lol sorry about the intro speech but just wanted to make sure I'm not misleading you.

A large part in the delays is actually due to FoxConn, the major manufacturer in China for Apple's devices is having issues producing the Iphone 6+. The screen is a unique design compared to prior models and about 50-60% of all produced screens are usable. The remaining amount of produced screens don't pass inspection and are unuseable. Even down in the United States, pretty much all locations have sold out.

Bascially, your position is 4th across all of Canada for anyone who has ordered the exact model; "Iphone 6+ 128GB Color Gray", This means that people who order the 16GB or a different color are in a completely different queue. This is why some people are having the orders fulfilled while others have not moved, they are in different queues.

I can check the stock availability of what is open for purchase if you were to call in (It'll be as "Out of Stock" for quite some time) but this doesn't relate to the reservation queue at all. The most any agent could provide, even if you were to call in would be a guess, not even a well educated one. Not a lot of information of accessible in regards to shipments or stock that is being moved to the front line agents. Even upper management has limited information in regards to what is coming in and where it is going to. Most departments are limited access to only information specific to their department to prevent confusion (wayyyy to much to know about the services to ever know everything).

Hopefully this helps, I didn't give a timeline because honestly I don't know. The only two people to know first would be the person who put the phone into a package and the customer who then received an email stating that it has been shipped. Agents can't even view your reservation status.
I Plan to Stick Around

My status still shows OPEN even though my spot is 63 ....

I've Been Around

I'm so confused!

I was number #83 when I reserved...then on Wednesday, it said "in progress."  Now it still says that.  I still have not recieved a text or email.  How does #655 get sent out first?  I'm starting to think there's no logic behind these numbers