Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

kjoseph,

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I've had years of dealing with Rogers on these supposedly escalated issues, where they ALWAYS say that the matter has been escalated to the "engineering team/department", and that someone will call you once it's done. I have never once received that callback. Ever. If you have better luck, do let us know!
Shier
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello salvo10

Reps most of the times have no clue what they are saying. They give wrong info most of the times without noticing it or understand

Maybe they should train their reps better. I work for a telecom and would never give incorrect info. If I didn't know they answer I wouldnt make crap up Id find out.

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

For those not able to get reservation updates because MYROGERS has been down, have you tried going throught SHOPPING and follow the reserve process ? For me, it takes me right to my current reservations.

Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in the Silver 128GB Plus line myself and it hasn't moved one iota since Monday.  No one is cancelling ahead of me, I continue to be #34 and Open.

This thread is going to go past 1000 pages, is that a first lol?

kcockbur
I Plan to Stick Around

UPDATE

Beaches location Toronto have no Iphone6 +'s
yet they have some regular 6 reso's awaiting their new owners.

just called 2 mins ago. i will call 1 last time before closing today, but no hope remains that this device will be in my hands by the end of this day, maybe tomorrow.

faith in rogers..........lost.

alexgaspari
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys, if you wanna see your position in line or reservation status, go to your email, find the rogers reservation confirmation email. On the right hand side there a link in red that says rogers.com, click that link, put your password in and it takes you straight there.
luke911
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank u guys ,i have cancelled that 16GB ip6 and reserve a 64gb model,but..........

iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Gold 6+ 64GB Gold

Position :      2510

can i get my iphone this month,,,,?:D

thekamp
I Plan to Stick Around

Just rolled over to the apple store to check out the 6+ and . that's a nice phone, cannot wait to get one... Now if only rogers would send me mine 😞 stuck on "in progress" since yesterday.
alexgaspari
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha lucky! I'm 22nd still on open...
baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around

Last year I did the same thing...reserved an iPhone 5s with Rogers. Realized it was ridiculous on Thursday night. Went to the Apple store at 5am and walked out at 8:30 with exactly what I wanted.

This year, reserved iPhone 6+ with Rogers, number 4 in line. Sitting here on release day without my shiny new phone and a status that means fu*k all apparently. Never again!!

iPhone 6
6+ 128GB Space Grey
Position: 4