Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Writergal

Are you able to view your reservation update by going through " Shopping " and clicking on Phones / devices" and then clicking " Reserve " under the Iphone 6 ?

I Plan to Stick Around

When you reserved a device it said they will TRY to get you a device in 15 Days....

October is only 11 Days away...

Why is October unreasonable? It is within Rogers clearly identified timeline for your reservation.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello salvo10

Reps most of the times have no clue what they are saying. They give wrong info most of the times without noticing it or understand
I Plan to Stick Around

To anyone having issues accessing the My Rigers system even with all the links and workarounds, I had to get them to escalate it to their engineers to be fixed. They're supposed to contact me when it's fixed. Based on the last few days, I'm not expecting a resolution anytime soon.
I've Been Here Awhile

So, ... walked into Best Buy to compare IPhone 6 and 6+ ... was not sure which one I want. 6+ has better battery and optical image stabilization, but 5.5" screen is huge and 6+ is pretty heavy ... no way I can use it while running with arm band or fit it into my Cervelo P2 bike aero pocket while cycling.

... so ... 30 minutes later I walked out with the new shiny IPhone 6 4.7" 64Gb Silver Smiley Happy

... I've canceled my 6+ 64Gb Silver reservation, was 228.

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, I'm so sorry that you lined up all night for basically nothing. 😞 I haven't completely caught up with all the posts yet, but the last time I read posts from you, you ended up walking out without a phone. Did your friend have any luck getting that phone on your behalf?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey everyone, just a suggestion for those going for 6s. Costco in Kelowna, BC had not even made 1 sale of the new iphone. It is 330pm.. I would hit up a costco nearby to check if you'd like to get away from the rogers reservation system... they received 10 iphone 6s no 6+s over here.

I Plan to Stick Around

kjoseph,

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I've had years of dealing with Rogers on these supposedly escalated issues, where they ALWAYS say that the matter has been escalated to the "engineering team/department", and that someone will call you once it's done. I have never once received that callback. Ever. If you have better luck, do let us know!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello salvo10

Reps most of the times have no clue what they are saying. They give wrong info most of the times without noticing it or understand

Maybe they should train their reps better. I work for a telecom and would never give incorrect info. If I didn't know they answer I wouldnt make crap up Id find out.

I Plan to Stick Around

For those not able to get reservation updates because MYROGERS has been down, have you tried going throught SHOPPING and follow the reserve process ? For me, it takes me right to my current reservations.