Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I called my local rogers today and asked if they would be receiving the pre orders today, all they told me was no and they would be getting them some time next week.

(IP+ 128gb gold)

I Plan to Stick Around

So I just left rogers plus at Fairview in montreal. They have tons of iphone 6 but not 6 plus. Never got 6 plus.

Also my 6 black 128gb went to open at 5pm... So business enervation a for 6 but not 6 plus are moving.
I Plan to Stick Around

The Rogers Plus store that is my reservation pickup store just told me that my 6+128 would most likely be October for delivery.  They didn't get a single 6+ at his store, only 6's.  I would not swear to the accuracy of his statement, but October? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers: iPhone 6 Orders Seeing “Very High Demand”, Bulk of Units for Reservations

Rogers and Fido iPhone 6 pre-orders kicked off last night and so far the company tells us in an emailed statement demand has been “very high” for both models. The company says a “significant” portion of their inventory will be for those who have made a reservation:

We’re experiencing very high demand for both iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. There may be some delays getting devices to customers so we encourage everyone to reserve their device through the Rogers or Fido Reservation Systems. A significant portion of our inventory will be delivered to customers who reserved their spot in line.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/rogers-iphone-6-orders-high-demand/

I'm Here A Lot

My 6 64gb has been shipped and delivered but no call from the roger plus yet! Any thoughts?
I Plan to Stick Around

earellano24

Just go get it. That's what we did with my wife's phone. Nobody called us.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix

Is there possible that ill get iphone6 on weekend?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Werty, the guy at the Rogers Plus store told me they won't do any deliveries/shipments over the weekend. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone still having trouble accessing MyRogers despite clearing cache, cookies, etc...?  Rogers really needs to explain this glitch.  Haven't been able to see anything since September 17.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok so here's my story update!! The Rogers store that I was supposed to get my iPhone 6+ 16gb space grey that was in progress told me "oh we aren't getting them for a good month or so it's a apple exclusive" I was like kkkkkkkk!! I was at a mall in Montreal east end and on the phone with her walked into a best buy mobile store and asked by chance do you have any 6+ 16 gb space grey and he's no but I have silver!! Someone just cancelled their reservation!!!! So I had a split second to think and took it so now I have silver instead of space grey no buggy at all! My first whit phone ever!!! So I told the girl you hear that best buy mobile has them and you dont you should be embarrassed! And hung up!! All I'm gonna say isbifbuts true what she said (which I'm sure is not) how disgusting is that to tell your clients!!! Next time around I'm reserving with Apple first and one of these other guys before them that's for sure @meomix you think she's telling the truth? Abdvthanjs again for everything