Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I can tell you Rogers did get 6+ units in Kingston, and Best Buy had many many of different 16.6 and 128gb's. . Not many were reserved but those standing in line sure got there wish answered. I of course was waiting at my rogers store, which did not get any..:(
I Plan to Stick Around

For those who want to check their status, here is the link I'm using that works:

https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=ReserveDevice&sourceNRS=NRS_M...

Log in, select the phone number & voila! ... but not great news for my 6+ Smiley Mad

I Plan to Stick Around

800 PAGES!!!!

8,000 posts and still no Rogers 6+'s 😄

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

So I just got off the phone with my rogers store that I reserved at..very disappointed. I am in progress for the iPhone 6 plus 64 silver and apparently all 6 plus are on back order and won't be shipped for 2 weeks
I Plan to Stick Around

wish it worked for me but nope been in the dark since wednesday 

We are currently experiencing problems accessing your account and it cannot be updated at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for any inconvenience. 

is what i get, used that website before wednesday no problem. Excuse from live chat and over the phone website is extreme demand 9including at 1am 3am and 5am apparently)

I Plan to Stick Around

There was a huge line up at the Apple Store in the Upper Canada Mall. The Rogers store had no line and over 30 iPhone 6 in stock (no + models). They ended up sending some to other Rogers stores in Newmarket because they got no stock at all.

Got confirmation that the iPhone 6 128gb Gold I preordered was in (originally number 40ish). Going to pick it up tonight. I managed to sell my iPhone 5S 64gb Gold for $700.00 last month to pay for the upgrade so can't wait! Using this old 16gb 5 is killing me.

I am cancelling my 6+ reservations (128gb Gold) after seeing the + in person. Some people "in line" for that model should see their numbers go down shortly! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I just called my Rogers store as well. They said that they just called a bunch of people because they had a shipment come in, but there were no 6+ in the shipment. He has no idea when those would be coming, but told me to keep my hopes up as they will have Saturday deliveries as well. In short, we have no idea when the 6+ phones will be coming in. And I still can't access my account (yes, even with all the links that some of you have helpfully provided).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol what a mess. Seriously how can 2 large corporate companies get it so wrong? Smiley Very Happy
Oh well, I'll just have to add more tape to my iPhone 4 so as I don't cut myself anymore 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

@matfigs wrote:
So I just got off the phone with my rogers store that I reserved at..very disappointed. I am in progress for the iPhone 6 plus 64 silver and apparently all 6 plus are on back order and won't be shipped for 2 weeks

I don't think some stores know what they are talking about. 

"- If your status is "IN PROGRESS", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose."

So how could they be processing to ship if they are backordered for 2 weeks?

I'm Here A Lot

According to the Rogers Plus store employee in my area, they did not receive a single iPhone 6 Plus today. According to the Apple Store employee in my area, Apple stores are supplied before the carriers. If I had preordered from Apple, I would have had it today. Now, nobody knows when I will get mine. Lesson learned for next year.