Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I get a feeling that all 6+ that are 'in progress' will be shipped out tonight same way the 6s went into 'in progress' Wednesday night and shipped out last night.

I Plan to Stick Around

I currently use an LG G Flex and it has a 6" screen. I'm used to a big phone now. Love it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Manny1299 -

#3 Canada wide should have guaranteed you the 6+ w/ Rogers!  My store received no 6+ at all as of first thing this morning (8:30am... place was a ghost town as it was supposed to open at 10am!)

I Plan to Stick Around

Sure hope so Jimmy2x2x
I Plan to Stick Around

I called every Rogers store in a 150-km radius. They received a few iPhone 6's (less than 1 each), but they were all reservations.

FutureShop stores received a bunch of 6's (maybe 5-10 each), but they were all sold by the end of the day. This sucks...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jimmy2x2x

That is what it looks like. Hopefully we end up getting them tomorrow or Monday!
I Plan to Stick Around

htimst_

Back door way in as I followed links for new reservation and it will show the status of phones reserved. Front door via "My Rogers" still out-of-order.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats what I thought glaverdure... that's what makes me believe it must've gone to new customers first, because he definitely went through some to see if mine was in the stack, and I told him it was a 6+.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Waiting on my iPhone 6+ as well in Ottawa (300 Hunt Club location). 64GB in Gold. I'm in position 140... I just want my iPhone already!

I've Been Here Awhile

@htimst_

In the confirmation email I got from Rogers last Friday shortly after I reserved, there is a link, been using that without issues.  Tried just going to Rogers and logging in as I would normally to view my bill - that wasn't working for me.