Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@zedehsea

You're exactly right. In the long run though, you're going to love that extra screen real estate and battery life.

I Plan to Stick Around

Our units are properly being diverted to another place for people who has demanded iphone 6plus. They have the authority to take down website where u cant see the status of ur phone so u dont know what is going on... our phones probably have arrived long ago but were snatched by other means.....too much conspiracy? I think conspiracy is everywhere
I'm Here A Lot

Your point #1 really isn't an issue outside of everyone making it one.

When you preorder your given a number, this number lowers as people either cancel or are moved to in progress.  As a result other people are then reduced. So your number 128 going to "In Progress" means at least 128 other people have seen there number be reduced.

People need to realize that apple is announcing more devices were preordered then actually built. We will see delays as a result, absolutely no different then any other consumer electronic that sold (playstation, xbox, etc.). 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh I know it would take some getting used to. I WANTED a bigger phone but didn't realize the regular 6 is already quite a bit bigger and it's actually the perfect size for me. Very elegant and beautiful. Different strokes 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't read today's posts but just went to rogers plus in hopes of getting my phone. First question: are you a new customer???? I said no and they said then they don't have any iPhones. Really?!?! Only new customer shipments to this location? So disappointing!

I Plan to Stick Around

@amandahui

I am pretty pisitive that u are #7 of the 2nd batch. And i was in the first batch of shipment. I preordered mine at 1:30am on the 12th.
I Plan to Stick Around

The only logical explanation at this point for the absence of 6Plus is that Production has stopped. If so, it stopped for a reason. I don't want the first batch that have some form of defect anyway. I prefer to wait for corrections to be made and production of non-defective units to take place.

Same thing happened with the 5 as you may recall with chips taken out of the edges.

We'll see if any of the first batch end up with issues of some type.

I Plan to Stick Around

Are they seriously going to wait a month to send out the 2nd wave of phones? I figured they would push them out as they arrived. it would be really disheartening if it was the former as im 5th in line for the iphone 6 plus. (cant imagine how number 1 is doing right now.)
I Plan to Stick Around

Does not look like any 6+ have been delivered to Ottawa or in Canada for Rogers.

I have not received any status email (shipping or otherwise) however my status for the 6+ Gold 128GB changed mid-afternoon yesterday from 60 : Open to:

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Gold

6+ 128GB Gold

Perhaps this is why some people have moved up in the queue as I (and I assume the others before me) no longer have a "place in line" tagged to the reservation.

Really hoped I would be at "shipped" status by now.  Hope the 6+ does not cost me the free speaker!

I Plan to Stick Around

@wpd that is not what is happening...