Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I just spoke to rogers business live agent regarding my status, "In progress(Activation)" does not mean for a new rogers business customers, Activation means the phone is getting processed, and next status you should see is (Shipped). I asked when they will ship it and the lady said by either tonight or tomorrow morning. Crossing my fingers 

I Plan to Stick Around

Aha come on guys, if you haven't used a phablet before, I recommend not getting a 6 Plus. As for me in moving to that from my Galaxy Note 2 so I'm good Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Haha. Lots of people are running around with iphobe 6 now. I am located in metrotown. Not sure when i will be getting mine. I ordered two 16gb 6plus in gold and was positioned 20 and 21 on wednesday before they webt in progress on thursday. What i think the deal is going on right now is that peiple with in progress status will probably get their phone next monday by latest and people who are now in the queues will not get their phones for another while. This is just my speculation.
I'm Here A Lot

Spoke to several Rogers reps on Twitter, on the phone.  Nobody really knows what's going on, or they can't actually offer any concrete info on the shipping situation.

Apparently when the shipment is "in progress" it means they've got it at the warehouse, and it's getting ready to be shipped out - that said, a lot of things don't add up.

1) The numbers make no sense.  I'm number 128 up for a 128 GB Space Grey 6+ and it's "in progress" but there seem to be others with lower numbers that still read "open"

2) Lots of people are sitting with their shipments "in progress".  What I gathered from previous info is that sometimes it does take some time for them to collect the phones, box, label, and ship them, since they might wait to ship multiple phones to a single destination.  But some of you have been waiting 5 days or more "in progress" which seems excessive.

So those of us "in progress"...apparently Rogers has our phones, and is unable to ship them out in a timely manner.  I'm thoroughly dissapointed in the rigamarole necessary to get any decent information from anyone.  The customer service has been abysmal.

I Plan to Stick Around

We still need an explanation from Rogers as to what happened to today's shipments. Why are so many stores sitting with 0 inventory of even the regular 6's while the competition seems to have plenty?
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'm still #50 and OPEN for normal iPhone 6 64gb gold.. Hoping to get it by next week

I Plan to Stick Around

@dave222567

Well that's disheartening. I'm in Vancouver and I'm #7 for 16gb 6+ Silver and mines still OPEN. Not even IN PROGRESS. How are you in progress when you are farther down the line than I am?

Da heck. Frigging systems

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

What's the line-up like at the Metrotown apple store?

Also, the fact that this came out on a Friday and they're NOT delivering tomorrow according to the store manager where I'm supposed to pick up, is the dumbest thing ever. 

I Plan to Stick Around

You guys can't expect to hold the iPhone 6+ once and not expect it to feel big. If you're going from an iPhone 5 or 5s it's obviously going to feel huge. I'm going from a 5 and expecting it to take me a bit to get used to. 

I Plan to Stick Around

getting conflicting answers when i talk to reps (over phone, twitter, live chat). Hearing the fact the the 6+ is massive probably get the 6 but from the local apple store and do the upgrade their. To order over the phone they say they cant gaurentee when I will recieve the phone. Apple launch of this appears to be a failure, rogers reservation list and have a complete chain of comunnication is a disaster.