Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Derp my phone is in but I never got called plus ups never updated their tracking
I Plan to Stick Around

So is Rogers even planning on shipping the 6+'s today or what?

I Plan to Stick Around

Woke at 5am on the 12th.  Had numbers 305 and 297.

Today I have  94 and 88.  Both are 6+ space grey 64GB.

Still in open status.

If these numbers are for Rogers Nation Wide ... How the heck did rogers not get more than 200 of these phones?

Poor Poor planning? Why can't Rogers explain?  Where is the communication?  Even if they had a pop-up on their main page explaining what the story... something anything.

South Western Ontario

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey all, anyone who ordered a 16gb model may wanna reconsider and get the 64. I picked up my 128gb and checked what was left available right outta the box 117gb left. That's not much space left if you get the 16!
I've Been Here Awhile

Is the queue nation-wide or local? And is it just for iPhone 6+ or both iPhones?

I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke with Rogers HO and they know nothing about the inventory.   The Local Store has no information.   Online order remains unchanged "Open" since yesterday.  

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So after seeing the 6 Plus, I ended up cancelling it. It's just way too big. Like brick big. Like iPad mini big. Big. And I loved the size of the 6. So I reordered. God knows how long that'll take now Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

iPhone 6 128GB Space Grey 6 128GB Space Grey

Position :      225
I Plan to Stick Around

I think the people saying the front end (at least) of the reservation system being down are right....

I've been in position 55 for a day or two now.  Seems unlikely that nobody has gotten upset at Rogers and cancelled or grabbed an iphone 6 instead rather then wait.  So I'm starting to believe the reservation system is not updating properly for all people and models.

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey

Position :      55
I Plan to Stick Around

@aj85

At least you'll be happy with your purchase for 2 years minimum rather than getting something you won't enjoy as much. Most of us are still waiting with you, even those of us with good numbers lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm freaking out, 22nd in line for the 6+ 16gb space grey and still open status. Went to the Apple Store in Montreal they had plenty of 6's in stock, line up wasn't so bad but no 6+. Also my friend works at rogers and only received 2 iphone 6' today...